Nashville tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville tips

Me and the wife are going to Nashville for the first time. Thinking about staying in the sobro area. We plan to spend a lot of time in the downtown area, how is the parking situation? We have a 9mo so Uber/Lyft is kinda outta the picture due to the car seat. Any places we just have to eat at? I’m all ears for anything helpful.

Was there two weeks ago and be warned its mask libtard ran. Get 20 miles away its all normal. Go to Ol Smokey distillery. Pick a horse plantation and enjoy.

Comment

My favorite off the beaten paths for live music are Belcourt Taps and The Station Inn.

Comment

We plan on spending 3 nights in Nashville, then have two days open, then staying in pigeon forge for 3 nights. With the little one I see us spending 5 days in pigeon forge.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Was there two weeks ago and be warned its mask libtard ran. Get 20 miles away its all normal. Go to Ol Smokey distillery. Pick a horse plantation and enjoy.
          We’re going at the end of June so I hope it’s eased up by then. Ol Smokey is on the top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            What are you talking about? I was there last weekend and never wore a mask once. We hit a lot of spots but found a good one in Nashville Crossroads, just a normal bar but the band Sarah Montgomery was great,(don't freak out for some reason she starts every show out with Delta Dawn.)
            She plays next Friday and Saturday from 2:30 to 6:15. If you go into Blake Shelton place Old Red and get a tall beer make sure you take the glass they charge you extra $5 for the glass. This was posted outside John Rich's place.

Last edited by Bassdeer; 05-23-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Was there in April and masks were not enforced at all. We are hot chicken at Party Fowl
              I like it better than Hattie B’s. Make reservations to eat breakfast at The Sutler. Tour the Ryman. Sounds like you aren’t doing an Uber which is good- the Uber rates were outrageous when we were there.

Comment

Headed there in two weeks. Never been in there before now. We are staying downtown and looking to hit the bars and restaurants.

Comment

Tip: don't listen to the music.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Loveless Cafe. And you can go out to bars without mask. Try and go on any tours or the two big plantations and they wont let you in. Was there when my kid played Middle Tenn two weeks ago. Hope by June it opens up- We got told by security 3 times when at Ol Smokey distillery but we ignored because we were steady tasting or drinking

Comment

Going for the first time this September for a bachelor party, I’m excited!!

Comment

We will be there for few days over the holiday weekend. Appreciate the tips!

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, keep em coming. How’s the parking? Can I expect to get close to Broadway and just pay for a parking spot?

Comment

For one of your breakfast outings go to Pancake Pantry.

Comment

Sun Diner is really good.

Nashville Parking is a tad expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X