Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up bud.

If it gives you any Peace, those responsible won’t be seeing you in eternity.

Comment

I would look into finding a dr to start budesonide treatments & a regiment of proper dosage of HCQ and/or ivermectin brunner.

My assumed case (no test at the time) was milder than yours but never had experienced such fatigue from a cootie before.

Comment

Hang in there. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=brunner;15630957]

Please pray for me.

This is the very best treatment that I can offer.

Comment

Prayers up for brunner.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
              where can you buy the liquid ?
              Tractor supply company

Comment

I will try to get some Ivermectin tomorrow.

Comment

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
                  I will try to get some Ivermectin tomorrow.

Look for injectable instead of paste.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I would look into finding a dr to start budesonide treatments & a regiment of proper dosage of HCQ and/or ivermectin brunner.

My assumed case (no test at the time) was milder than yours but never had experienced such fatigue from a cootie before.

Do you also recommend a brochodilator, steroids, or any antibiotics? If so, which ones?

Comment

I've seen where the Z-Pack has been prescribed along with the other therapeutics mentioned...

Comment

After a week. it's probably just run its course. The meds certainly won't hurt anything, but it sounds like your body fought it off just fine without any help. Glad you're feeling better!!

Comment

I had very mild case, doctor gave me z pack, only had fever 2 days and only as high as 100.3. No smell or taste for about a week, lingering cough for 6 weeks. It was more like a bad cold with fever added which made the aches. 3 days into z pack felt much better.

Comment

I took ivermectin liquid injectable 1 ml per 100 lbs... mixed in a tablespoon with olive oil... I did this the first day I had covid and every other day for 6 days... Worst thing about covid was losing my taste for a week or 2....

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                              Preventative dosage is 1ml on day 1,3,7,14,21,28. Then nothing for 1month... not by body weight

If you have Covid it’s 1ml per 100 pounds of body weight every 3 to 4 days for one month.
                              Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                                Preventative dosage is 1ml on day 1,3,7,14,21,28. Then nothing for 1month... not by body weight

If you have Covid it’s 1ml per 100 pounds of body weight every 3 to 4 days for one month.
                                Thank you for posting. Im always feeling joint pain, so hoping this will help. Is this for liquid Ivermectin?

Comment

Working...
                                X