Insoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insoles

Looking for a good pair of insoles for my work boots. I wear timberland pro lace ups. The insole wore out i replaced with dr scholls this week. I already wore them out. I’m not a big guy. I just work in a wood shop and am on my feet all day. Any suggestions or experience ?

I am not kidding when i say that insoles changed my life. I got some custom orthotic inserts. I could hardly walk without limping after I destroyed my ankle playing softball, and I swear it was a night and day difference with a proper set of inserts. I got them done at ground up athletics.

Comment

I bought a pair of these from a podiatrist office for $55. He wanted me to put them in my running shoes, but I put them in my work boots instead. They are amazingly comfortable, and a huge improvement over the factor Justin insoles.

The EX is sold exclusively in stores and doctors offices only and are not available for online purchase.  Please check the Retail Locations page for a store near you.  If you have any questions about availability, please contact us. The Cadence EX was designed for those looking for contoured semi-rigid support with exc

Comment

Superfeet, I get them at Dicks sporting goods.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
          Looking for a good pair of insoles for my work boots. I wear timberland pro lace ups. The insole wore out i replaced with dr scholls this week. I already wore them out. I’m not a big guy. I just work in a wood shop and am on my feet all day. Any suggestions or experience ?

Old man......talking about your feet and what not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good info

Comment

Been there. Used several different insoles. Some helped, none very much. Got some of the RedWing insoles and I'm hooked on them. They are about $60 if I remember correctly, but worth every penny. You stand on a machine and it selects the insole you need.

Comment

Took the better half to the shoe store for a new pair of running shoes. Got the impact test done, and took the insert that they recommended to go with them. She loved it so much I went up there and got one for me too.

I'd recommend getting the foot looked at to see some suggestions, as ours have been well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  Old man......talking about your feet and what not....

I haven’t a choice I’ve been tearing **** up lol

Comment

Power steps off Amazon best ones over the counter

Comment

Go to a real life podiatrists if your serious. They can laser measure your feet with an iPad then imprint your feet into foam and make sure enough custom insoles that insurance will pay for and you get new ones every year. Life changing

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                        Go to a real life podiatrists if your serious. They can laser measure your feet with an iPad then imprint your feet into foam and make sure enough custom insoles that insurance will pay for and you get new ones every year. Life changing
                        I wish I have no insurance

Comment

Go to ground up or equivalent. Pay the money cash. Move on.

Comment

Super feet green go in my sheep boots

Comment

Are you standing at one machine all day or moving throughout the shop? Another idea if only one machine would be one of the barber style mats.

Comment

Working...
                              X