House of Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of Dragons

Searched and surprisingly didn't see a thread started. Am I the only nerd here?

Glad to have something interesting on Sunday night HBO again.

I need to figure out why I’m not getting hbo max . Suppose to be free with my ATT account.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good, certainly wasn't disappointed. I haven't read the book and don't plan on it. Martin doesn't finish anything, so I'm just gonna watch the show. I know ***** about to hit the fan, don't think the kings gonna be around very long. Should get interesting fast.

Comment

i liked it. they set it up for a big fight for the heir. should be good! Dracarys!

Comment

I enjoyed it, very excited for what's to come!

Comment

I give it a 2.5 out of 5. It needs to pick up soon.

Comment

Not to bad and I'm sure will escalate quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                I thought it was pretty good, certainly wasn't disappointed. I haven't read the book and don't plan on it. Martin doesn't finish anything, so I'm just gonna watch the show. I know ***** about to hit the fan, don't think the kings gonna be around very long. Should get interesting fast.
                This one's done. It just doesnt have the back story and depth of ASoIaF

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                  I give it a 2.5 out of 5. It needs to pick up soon.
                  it was literally the first episode, im sure it will

Comment

Ill wait for 1st season reviews.

GoT left such a bad taste in so many peoples mouth after that epic flop the last 2 seasons..

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      GoT left such a bad taste in so many peoples mouth after that epic flop the last 2 seasons..
                      That's why I won't ever touch this one

Comment

We watched last night after my wife had recorded it. We both thought that it was good and held our interest. If you never watched GOT there will be a lot that is meaningless to the viewer IMO.

Comment

I enjoyed it and hooked already

Comment

I liked it better than most crap on tv.

Comment

For a first episode that is setting the stage for what appears to be a pretty epic showdown, I thought it was pretty good. Didn't feel like it was ever dragging, and certainly better than just about anything from the last two seasons of GoT, so hopefully having a director that isn't just mailing it in while trying to move onto Star Wars will pay dividends.

Comment

Working...
                              X