Lasik Eye Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasik Eye Surgery

I go in at 11:30 for lasik today and I am beyond excited.

Anyone on here gotten it before?

I had it done 20 years ago. My right eye is just now needing a reader. My left eye is still perfect. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Comment

Great to hear. Wish I could remember why the doc said I wasn’t a candidate. I’d do it in a second. I’m tired of wearing glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        I had it done 20 years ago. My right eye is just now needing a reader. My left eye is still perfect. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself.
        Same here... did it in 2002. Best $$ I ever spent on myself. Still need readers, though.

Comment

Had it done about 15 years ago. Best thing I ever did.

Comment

Awesome, thats all i hear from everyone! sick of contacts/glasses

Comment

It’s going to be one of the best things you do for yourself. I wish I would’ve done it sooner. Once you have surgery go home and sleep. Don’t look at your phone or watch tv. After you wake up tomorrow you will feel much better.

Comment

Prayers for a great surgery with a perfect outcome

Comment

did it about 6 years ago...best thing i ever did. Tried to get my wife to go back then but she was scared. She finally gave in and went last Friday....already she's saying she can't believe she didn't do this a long time ago, she loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff Dog View Post
                    Prayers for a great surgery with a perfect outcome
                    thank you sir

Comment

You are going to wonder why you waited so long!

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Great to hear. Wish I could remember why the doc said I wasn’t a candidate. I’d do it in a second. I’m tired of wearing glasses.
                      How long ago were you told that? You might want to go in for a new consultation. I was also told long ago that I was not a candidate. But with all the new technology...I was able to get it done and very happy with it.

Comment

Some of the best money I have spent on myself. You will love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had it done probably 7-8 years ago. Absolutely great results, I'd do it again x1000. Good luck, it's a quick and pain free procedure. The only discomfort I had was after getting home and taking a quick nap, when I woke up it felt like I had sand in my eyes really bad. I used wetting drops and it went away after about 10 minutes. Never had any other discomfort.

Comment

I did it 15 years ago after starting to wear glasses in the first grade. Absolutely the best money i ever spent on myself

Comment

Like all the others, best money I ever spent. I'd even go so far as to say that my eyesight is better than 20/20.

Comment

Working...
                              X