Barndo Signal Booster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barndo Signal Booster?

750sq ft, 3 room (living/kitchen, 2 bedroom) apartment inside my metal shop. Who uses what to boost cell signal inside their barndos. I was looking at the weboost home room as it says it does one room up to 1500 sq ft. It doesnt seem to be rated real high on amazon. Would it not do 3 rooms that are 750? Anyone use any of the cheaper ones on amazon that are in the sub $200 range? We get good signal at the shop, just not inside of course

Go big. We did the 5K and it only helped a bit...

Comment

I purchased a refurbished WEboost with a directional antenna. I got lazy and just stuck the indoor antenna on the wall behind the television set because I used an old satellite cable to bring the feed into the house and didn't feel like messing with string wire into the attic. It works fine. Sixteen-fold increase in signal strength over what we started with. The signal is strongest within ten feet of the indoor antenna, but adequate throughout the entire 2500 sq. ft. home. My cost was a little over $400. Once that was in place, we shut down the landline and paid for the booster with savings within eight months.

Comment

I have one in my barndo cost over 500, it didn't work for poo.
        Got wifi and turned on wifi calling its the only way I can use a phone inside.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have the 1200 sq foot (maybe it's 1500) in a 30x40 shop at the lake. It works great outside and even inside the camper

The antenna is on northwest corner and the second antenna is on middle of east wall.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Barndo Signal Booster?

12x24 steel cabin at deer lease. Signal is poor outside. Occasionally one bar at ground level. Zero signal inside. We added the Weboost 5000 and it has had us at 3-4 bars for 6-7 years now including Internet and streaming data on the phones/iPads. Would have bought the 1500 if it was available at the time.

Comment

If you have decent internet, Id just beef up your wifi.

Comment

You should be good with the 1500 sq ft model for that application. We went with that and went from no bars inside the house to 4 bars. Metal roof really cuts signal. We get 1-2 bars outside. It really does a nice job. Went with the refurbished unit 3 years ago and no problems. Saves you a little bit from buying a new unit

The weBoost Home Room Renewed 472120R signal booster ensures you get better voice and data with fewer dropped calls, improved voice quality, faster uploads and downloads. This premier home signal booster can increase cell signals up to 32x while enhancing cellular signals for buildings up to 1,500 sq. ft.

Comment

weBoost Home Complete Signal Booster Kit - 470145 $995 I upgraded to this unit and added a few extra room antennas and I also put two dome antennas on front and back porch. Think all in Im around $1400.

Our most powerful home/consumer signal booster kit the weBoost Home Complete, model 470145, covers up to 7500 sq ft in large homes and small offices.

Comment

We use a weboost. Got the one for 5,000. It has worked great for us.

-john

Comment

I got the weBoost 5000 and it's been great.

Comment

WeBoost. Works great

Comment

Forgot the pics..

Click image for larger version

Name:	cell booster 2015a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	24687366

Click image for larger version

Name:	cell booster 2015.jpg
Views:	1