Any Dealerships not charging over MSRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Dealerships not charging over MSRP

Does anyone know of any dealerships in or around the DFW area that are not charging over MSRP on a 3/4 or 1 ton truck that they have in-stock?

I don’t know about DFW, but if there is one already in stock in the Houston area (which is almost like finding a unicorn), you’re most likely paying above MSRP. The only way I’ve personally seen to save money is by ordering one and waiting the 3ish months for it to come in. Even then, not all dealerships are created equal.

Comment

As I have been recently shopping in the slightly used side, Auto Nation appears to be the only dealership not up charging for things like steering wheels.

Honda has been the worst.

Comment

BMW charged us 9K over sticker…

Comment

We had to drive up to Tulsa Ok, to find a GMC dealer that wasn't marking up 5-10k over MSRP

Comment

there are people willing to pay over MSRP is why the prices are not coming down

Comment

I am pondering buying a 250 and have been looking in east texas. Ford dealers around here that I have talked to are not charging over MSRP for ordered trucks, no one has any on the lot. I am getting very different estimates of how long it takes to receive them, i am not sure if some dealers get priority or if some are being optimistic and some being realistic on shipping times. some require non refundable deposits to order, some don't. lots of variation in the market here

Comment

Be sure to let GM and Ford know that dealers are selling over MSRP on the survey they send you.

Comment

I inquired on a 4runner via the 'click to get best price'. I knew it was going to be a circle jerk so I added a bogus phone number. I got 3 emails asking when I can come by. I finally had to tell her I wanted a price not an appointment. She responded and said heres the price which happened to be the price originally listed. There was 3400 dollars in upcharge crap and then she told me theyre getting MSRP cause of high demand. I asked if theyre so high in demand why are there 23 listed on your website and available for purchase.

I aint got that answer yet

Comment

Not sure I’d be bragging about paying over sticker price on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Bet you got a sweet deal on your yeller vette

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Yup....no way I'm announcing I took it in the shorts!..

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                          Bet you got a sweet deal on your yeller vette

You wouldn’t believe if I told you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Yup....no way I'm announcing I took it in the shorts!..

I was always raised to talk about the good deals I made, not getting hosed.

Comment

If you order a Ford you can get invoice price, but you are going to wait a while. The more options, the longer the wait. Right now the things holding them up is adaptive cruise, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel package, Tremor package, and a few other things. I was told 10-12 weeks when I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. There are still guys however ordered October of last year and still don’t have build dates yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X