No announcement yet.

2022 Thermal and Night Vision thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent had as many opportunities to hunt recently that I would have liked but I put together the video below from a few of my hunts and a few from Bazo.

If anyone has any videos they want to share PM me and I can send you my email address and I can upload it to youtube to share.

Comment

I'm about to purchase the IRAY Bolt 35 and was wondering what QD mount would work best for it? Would the American Defense Mfg Ad- Recon work with this scope? In it's description it just says it fits all Pulsar Thermion scopes. Is there a better option?

Comment

The model we sell fits all Pulsar Thermions, iRay Bolts and AGM Adders BUT AGM includes this mount with the Adders, so there is no need to buy it.

Description **Not compatible with Rix thermal rifle scopes** The Recon is the perfect QD one-piece mount for the Pulsar Thermion thermal rifle scopes. If you're looking for a high end, high quality, quick detach, return to zero, American designed and 100% American made mount for your Thermion....look no further. The Re

Comment

I haven't seen this information anywhere. I wondered if the iRay Bolt has multi-caliber capabilities? It would be nice to be able to move it to different rifles using a quick detach mount. Since I haven't seen anything that said it does I doubt it but I was curious about that.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I haven't seen this information anywhere. I wondered if the iRay Bolt has multi-caliber capabilities? It would be nice to be able to move it to different rifles using a quick detach mount. Since I haven't seen anything that said it does I doubt it but I was curious about that.
            Do you mean multiple zeroing profiles, where you can move it from rifle to rifle? If so, then yes sir, you can zero for 3 different rifles and with something like the American Defense QD that we use you can swap it between multiple rifles.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
              Do you mean multiple zeroing profiles, where you can move it from rifle to rifle? If so, then yes sir, you can zero for 3 different rifles and with something like the American Defense QD that we use you can swap it between multiple rifles.

Jason
              Yes, I wasn't exactly sure how to word that. I hadn't seen those specs on it anywhere so I wondered about that. That's all I was needing to know.

Thank you.

Comment

Shot a Thanksgiving Eve bobcat. Good size female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First time posting on this thread. I dipped my toes in the thermal waters with a AGM Rattler TS25 and a Savage Axis 243. Had an absolute blast at my OK lease over Thanksgiving. Killed 2 coyotes. We killed 6 all together but 2 with the thermal. I’m hooked and I’m sure this will get expensive. I will say there is a learning curve with the technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Yes, I wasn't exactly sure how to word that. I hadn't seen those specs on it anywhere so I wondered about that. That's all I was needing to know.

Thank you.
                    Yes sir, glad to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                      Shot a Thanksgiving Eve bobcat. Good size female.
                      Heck ya! Dang nice bobcat right there!

Comment

My sister had a bobcat stealing her chickens so I put the trail cam out one evening to see what time it was coming in and the next night I set up my blind. Unfortunately forgot to hit record on the thermal but got him around 2:00 am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-11-22 09.49.14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	601.3 KB
ID:	24700238

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-11-22 10.00.52.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	566.7 KB
ID:	24700239

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                          My sister had a bobcat stealing her chickens so I put the trail cam out one evening to see what time it was coming in and the next night I set up my blind. Unfortunately forgot to hit record on the thermal but got him around 2:00 am.

[ATTACH]1111185[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1111186[/ATTACH]
                          That's a beauty of a cat!

Comment

Probably a dumb question but I can’t find an answer despite lots of googling. I bought an AGM Comanche 40 3aw1 Clip-on on Black Friday. I was trying to find the best short scope to pair with it. It’s says “max of 12x”. I was leaning toward the Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 but didn’t know if having a 56mm objective paired with a clip on helped or hurt. Any suggestions would be welcome.
                            I say short scope because I figured the closer I can mount the 2 pound clip on to the rear of the rifle the better.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Any new technology/upgrades coming out in 2023? Interested in thermal scopes

Comment

Working...
                                X