Kanas hunting has taken over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanas hunting has taken over!

Dang there’s a lot of great Kansas hunt threads right now.

Dang it, this is Texasbowhunter!!!!!

Well if you can’t beat them, join them.

Anyone know of a lease opening in Kansas for next year?

Y’all have killed some impressive bucks this year. Congrats to the Kansas hunters.

With the drought stricken West Texas, and no deer in East Texas I need to look North.

"Kanas hunting has taken over!"

Kanas? Are we talking Dena and Bobby? ..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Y’all have killed some impressive bucks this year. Congrats to the Kansas hunters.

With the drought stricken West Texas, and no deer in East Texas I need to look North.

You need to get that shoulder stronger so you don't have to post on TexasCrossbow.com...

West Texas will be back before you know it.

Comment

I love living vicariously through them!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Let me be first in line to your Axis lease spot then...

Kansas & Oklahoma are pretty common threads here now & both produce some fine bucks. If I didn't live on the coast, I would definitely look to Oklahoma for a lease.

Comment

TexasBowhunter = bowhunters from Texas that hunt in other states AND bowhunters from other states that hunt in Texas!

Oh, and we'll even allow those that only dream of being from and/or hunting in Texas!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

No deer in Kansas

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kansas has some huge deer compared to Oklahoma. But it makes sense. Look at what they're allowed to take per season compared to Oklahoma.

Nobody I know shoots does. Most people would shoot a great buck missing one side rather than shoot a doe. I don't understand it.

Comment

How do the leases work since its a draw state? just pay your dues and if you get drawn go hunt and if not just prepare for the following year? Next year I plan on looking at land out of state and Kansas is on the radar as well as Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Iowa. I feel Oklahoma is still a sleeper state as there are some good deer roaming those counties tat start with P.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You need to get that shoulder stronger so you don't have to post on TexasCrossbow.com...

West Texas will be back before you know it.
                    TexasCrossbow.com..... Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      TexasCrossbow.com..... Hahahahaha
                      I think Casey's working on developing that one!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just go hunt public in Kansas. The ones I know that do are pretty darn successful.
                        I have also been told those Kansas deer are the dumbest and easiest to kill deer they have ever hunted. And, that is in all seriousness.

I will give it a go in 23 if I get drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          How do the leases work since its a draw state? just pay your dues and if you get drawn go hunt and if not just prepare for the following year? Next year I plan on looking at land out of state and Kansas is on the radar as well as Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Iowa. I feel Oklahoma is still a sleeper state as there are some good deer roaming those counties tat start with P.
                          3 buddies of mine leased a place in SE kansas last year. half the $ up front, the other half if you draw. 1 of them didnt draw, the other 2 barely saw a buck over 125 all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I think Casey's working on developing that one!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Can’t afford leases in Texas. So you have to put so many people on it that a deer won’t make it past 4. After a few years of this the gene pool is deluded in the few remaining bucks. I would guess that where we hunt in KS we have right at a 1 to 1 ratio. Also in KS you get one tag.

Comment

Working...
                              X