Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

My wife had this one removed a couple of months ago. I won’t post the during pic as the spot removed was a little bigger than a ping pong ball.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yuck...

Comment

Been there done that. Just had the stitches removed.

Comment

Goodness Bobby
            Glad that you are on the mend

Comment

Ho Lee Fook!

You're luckier than a two peckered billy-goat!

On a side note, it ain't gonna hurt your looks none!

Get well bud!

Comment

Hope you heal up fine Bobby. I just had a couple more cut off my chest yesterday. And sent out for biopsy.

Folks, please wear your sunscreen, unless you enjoy being skinned alive.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-08-2022, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Kinda wish I could go back and NOT open this thread. I'm going after work and getting big brim hat for my yard work.

Comment

Glad you got it taken care of.

On an unrelated note, I saw a Texas Cull Hunters sticker on a truck at the poling place in Georgetown today.

Comment

A few years ago I drove my mother-in-law to the doctor to get a little Basil skin cancer removed from the bridge of her nose. The doc allowed me to be in the room because they thought it was going to be an easy procedure. That is not what happened though.

Once it was all said and done, they had a LARGE cut that started 1/4” behind the tip of her nose and went all the way back to between her eyes. It went down to the bone!!! The doctor was AMAZING(Dr. Guy out of Waco)!!!! He canceled the rest of his appointments that day and sent her to the hospital for emergency reconstructive surgery. He ended up cutting a 1” wide flap of skin from her forehead, but left it attached at one end so it would have good blood flow, twisted it halfway around, and reconnected the end of it to the tip of her nose. She stayed like this for 3 weeks while it healed and new blood flow was reestablished. He then went back in and cut the flap off that was between her eyebrows and sewed it all back up.

A couple of years later you can’t even see any scars at all. The ONLY thing that gives it away that she had any surgery is he got a little too close to her hair line when he cut the flap so she has a very fine line of hair that grows out of the tip of her nose!

Y’all really need to wear sunscreen and/or a big hat. I’ve seen how bad this can get with both my mother-in-law and my wife. It can be horrifying!

Comment

Hang in there Bobby. The doc's horribly disfigured me too a couple years ago. I'm a slow learner too.

Comment

Good public service announcement! My wife is fair skinned, but has tried to tan many times (only burns). She just had a large spot removed from her hand.

Comment

I am glad you got that taken care of! Hopefully, that is your last scare with cancer!

Comment

Had this done a month ago. Squamous and basal about an inch apart on my neck. Currently sporting squamous removal by my ear. I got more slated the next few months. Wear that sunscreen.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know how you feel. I have had almost 20 spots removed so far. Several of mine were BCC, SCC and even had a Melanoma. Luckily the others were benign.

Most guys our age the damage has already been done. It was all those times you got sunburned as a kid. Don't get me wrong, we still need to wear sunscreen and protective gear today to prevent any further damage.

BUT YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR KIDS NOW!! Too many products out there to not take advantage.

ALSO! If you have skin spots that wont heal or that hurt more than they should get them checked out. Skin irritations can often misdiagnosed at rashes when in fact they are skin cancer. Left untreated could allow it to spread to other parts of the body which can lead to serious complications even death. I have seen this exact scenario happen.

Protect Yourself!

This!!
                                I can't go anywhere without someone asking me "Why are you wearing that long sleeve when it's so hot out". I wear the thin long sleeve with supposedly the sun blocker in them anytime I'm outside. Never wore a hat/cap until recently and regret that as well (my excuse was I sweat too much). Now wear a solid cap not vented per the dermatologist. He wants me to wear a cowboy hat with a wide brim anytime outside I do that when working outside but that's it. So, please protect yourself and your kids while outside. The cutting, burning and freezing body parts gets old in a hurry Hope everything turns out alright Bobby, prayers up for ya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X