• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the ride.

Comment

good times, love the positive attitude

Comment

Thanks for taking us along, any time spent in that country is a success.

Congrats on a great hunt and hopefully no regrets on passing the deer you did. I've done it a time or two and no regrets myself.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll echo what others have said, thanks for taking us along. If you don't mind, I may be sending you some PM's to inquire about applying for New Mexico next year.

Comment

Sounds like a good trip. Learn something new every time. Write it all down while fresh.

Comment

It’s not always about killing, and you know that. I bet that was a great week spent out in that country. Thanks for taking us along. Be safe on the road home. Hope to see ya soon buddy….it’s been a while.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Comment

Well hell Fly, but you knew to start with it might end this way. We all do ! It wasn’t a wasted trip though, and you know that as much as we do. It stings to not connect, especially on an “adventure” hunt, but it won’t last long. You gave it a dang good shot !

Comment

Like the other 20+ times I’ve hunted out west, no regrets and I ain’t never wasted a dime. Every trip out of state to hunt is wonderful precisely because of the unknown and adventure. Seeking the game and creating a plan to get one down is what it’s about. Hanging out alone or with friends is always a good time as well. This drive home isn’t so great but I’ll get there eventually and get back to work on the 4th. Anyone who has never gone out of state I encourage you to research and make a plan. I’ll do what I can to help if needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X