No announcement yet.

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody on here have a lead for some 1” rod elevators and a set of weight indicators with pads and everything in West Texas? Used preferred.

We busy as hell and trying to get as much out of the ground as quick as we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been keeping this old girl busy busy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	59311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	24696885
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4a8f60b0-6b2c-4c3f-9067-a6937f9f325f20221102_134826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	24696886

Comment

Little ear worm For you boys on hitch

Go check out Wesley Hannah’s new song “well diggers lament”

Comment

Oil has been languishing for a while now, how yall feeling?

Comment

I operate a blast/coating business in Houston. We’re pretty steady! Not as busy as we’d like but busy enough!

Comment

Originally posted by The4Cs View Post
              I operate a blast/coating business in Houston. We’re pretty steady! Not as busy as we’d like but busy enough!

Nice, what kind of coatings? Powder coat type stuff or Xylan, phosphate etc? We send some stuff out for phosphate, Xylan, QPQ.

Comment

They still drilling pretty consistently in the Permian. Think as long as it stays above low to mid 70s will continue to stay busy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Drilling ahead out West as we speak

Comment

The CNG business is busy as ever and the amount of engines coming to the basins that can run natural gas is still growing at a rapid clip. I did hear from one of our clients they are going to drop a couple of frac crews due to commodity prices. Oil is fine, but when a well comes on in New Mexico with 35%+ being gas it changes things when WAHA is $-.35 like it is today. I don't think this will be a common thing but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbuster13 View Post
                      Drilling ahead out West as we speak

What rig you sitting on?

Comment

Steady as she goes on my end. Although I have a received a few calls and resumes from guys whose rigs have stacked out.

Next year being an election year and all the economic talking heads saying 4th quarter recession coming has me on pause. Not gonna do anything "extra" this year. No big trips, expensive new toys, or land purchases. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                          What rig you sitting on?
                          I’m a drilling consultant for Blackbeard and have Savanna 415 out southwest of Odessa in Crane County right now.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                            They still drilling pretty consistently in the Permian. Think as long as it stays above low to mid 70s will continue to stay busy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
                            Hoping you are right, I read somewhere the other day that costs are starting to go down. Hopefully that means drilling stays viable at lower prices.

Anybody know anyone at Rival Downhole Tools? Trying to expand my customer base.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              Nice, what kind of coatings? Powder coat type stuff or Xylan, phosphate etc? We send some stuff out for phosphate, Xylan, QPQ.

Liquid only. Lot of epoxy/urethane. Some internal vessel lining.

Comment

I'm with a pipeline/oilfield supply company and we've been crazy busy. West texas is definitely the busiest, but Houston and staying steady as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X