No announcement yet.

Not just about killin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my Dad in 1987 and still miss and think of him daily. He was a Dad that always included his kids whether it was fishing, hunting, or anything outdoors or sports related. Carried me to many Baylor Bears football games. Back in the days of walking up and getting 10 to 20 yard line tickets. I also remember Don Truell and Lawrence Elkins playing at Baylor. I bet not many on here ever heard of them or watched them play.

Comment

I could hunt anywhere with buddies, but I wouldn’t give to spend time with my dad. At 81, he’s my best hunting buddy and helping me teach my son to carry on his he tradition. A weekend at the lease just isn’t the same when he’s not there, I’m going to be lost when he’s gone. Cherish every moment with him you can, it’s worth more than gold.

Comment

Love this thread gents. My dad doesn’t hunt but he does shoot his recurve with me at the targets out back. Nothing better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff man, my dad and I didn't get to make a hunt last year but have two planned this year plus I have one planned with my uncle.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

good stuff, yall!

Comment

Love them while you have them!

Comment

Memories are the true trophies in life. Make as many as you can.

Comment

Awesome thread. Absolutely awesome.

Comment

He looks pretty good even with that arrow stick'n out of him!!

Comment

You have your priorities in line sir

Comment

Working...
                      X