Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he took care of the cover scent

Comment

I have long enjoyed a good dump in the woods. Henceforth, because of your post, I will be looking over my shoulder for the game camera perched on a nearby tree sending pictures to a bunch of TBHers critiquing my technique.

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
        I have long enjoyed a good dump in the woods. Henceforth, because of your post, I will be looking over my shoulder for the game camera perched on a nearby tree sending pictures to a bunch of TBHers critiquing my technique.
        A former boss owns land where some of the oil leases I worked on cut through. He had set out some extra cameras further out. One day he was irritated at the fact that an employee of a different company had taken a squat right in front of his camera, of all places. According to the former boss, the view was way too much and he was grossed out about it. The camera was a distance uphill and not all that close to the oil lease road.

Comment

lol

Comment

By the way OP, I, uhhhh…..borrowed your picture to send as a response to scam texters.

Hope you don’t mind.

Comment

Any one know what moon phase that is?

Comment

New Moon. It was his first pic.

Comment

All I see is good form, and proper follow through (with TP). Solid 8/10 on that shot.

Comment

he probably DID see your camera and his site is a ways away.

not to hijack the thread but do deer really pay any attention to this?

Comment

Hope he didn’t eat corn….. cause now someone is gonna be hunting over bait

Comment

I don’t appreciate you posting pics of me on the internets.

Comment

Looks like he is perched on 1 leg and looking at the other. Do you think he shat on his foot?

Comment

Update:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Maybe he had corn for breakfast that day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                                Ive never tried the ol hang on the the tree from the front trick.
                                Only way to do it. Keeps you from falling back in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X