No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on the ford super duty Facebook page there’s a couple people saying that Ford officially shut down orders last night at 10pm and the Kentucky plant has paused manufacturing? Anyone seeing truth to that? The recent F250’s popping up for sale today on that page 100% have price jumps reflecting that news.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      People on the ford super duty Facebook page there’s a couple people saying that Ford officially shut down orders last night at 10pm and the Kentucky plant has paused manufacturing? Anyone seeing truth to that? The recent F250’s popping up for sale today on that page 100% have price jumps reflecting that news.
      Yes. They have been talking about it for a few weeks now. The guy that works at the plant that had been helping me track my build told me they may be shut down next week due to a lack of parts, but he never said they were for sure. They are trying to get the 290,000 Super Duty orders they have out the door before they start 2023 model year orders.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Yes. They have been talking about it for a few weeks now. The guy that works at the plant that had been helping me track my build told me they may be shut down next week due to a lack of parts, but he never said they were for sure. They are trying to get the 290,000 Super Duty orders they have out the door before they start 2023 model year orders.

Might as well wait for the 2023’s now[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ultimate vs platinum

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          What’s msrp on a f250 ultimate lariat now?
          What's the difference between a ultimate lariat versus a platinum?

Comment

Mine is to be delivered 4/12-4/18. Can’t wait!

Comment

Mine was ordered on 11-15-21 still now vin to even track. I did order a f350 if that matters srw

Comment

[quote=NockUmOut;16153371]
                Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                Did you give them your drivers license and sign a order form? If not they didn’t do their order verification[/QUOTE

Gave them my DL and signed a buyers order form with a order number, order type, and body code. Also gave them a $500 deposit(with credit card) toward truck but haven't received any type of conformation yet. Hopefully ill get everything this morning. If not ill be calling to see what the deal is and/or canceling payment!
                Same here I still have not heard a thing on either truck I have on order one was placed on 11-15-21 and the other on 1-09-22 have called ford and they said the order was on system but nothing has been sent to me

Comment

I had an F-350, 7.3 gasser built and is being scheduled for delivery to Five Star Ford. I ended up going a different direction with what I wanted so if anyone is looking it should be there in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                    I had an F-350, 7.3 gasser built and is being scheduled for delivery to Five Star Ford. I ended up going a different direction with what I wanted so if anyone is looking it should be there in a week or so.

Dibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Per a Ford forum the plant is shut down this week waiting on brake parts.

Comment

Mine is another step closer. Looks like it’s rail at was unloaded at the yard. Now to see how long it takes to truck it to the dealer.

Comment

Mine is another step closer. Looks like it’s rail at was unloaded at the yard. Now to see how long it takes to truck it to the dealer.
                          That’s pretty dam quick. Hope mine gets here before Easter but I doibt it.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            10-4.

Seeing the prices of used F250's 2017 and up being posted since this announcement there is a dang good chance I'm going to sell mine if someone is will to pay the prices Im seeing.

Crazy world.

Comment

Are you able to look that up on the Ford tracking page or is there somewhere else you’re looking?

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                                Are you able to look that up on the Ford tracking page or is there somewhere else you’re looking?

No you have to get your dealer to give you the rail car # off their VVR report. Then you call BNSF for their automated tracker.

Comment

Working...
                                X