Best childrens hospital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    So todays results…his scope came back clean. They went in around 730 this am. No abnormalities. They scoped him from his throat not butt. His eeg came back normal. Ct came back normal, blood work is fine. They’re trying, but no matter what, he still has pain all day every day in his stomach. Breathing techniques help, but not really. He can’t keep down any fluids. He can eat solids and keep ‘em down but liquids and it’s coming right up.

I can coach him w breathing but he still hurts etc.
    bowel movements at least once everyday.
    Drs and I are stumped.
    Ct scan came out clean but that was 5 days ago.
    Prob give em one more day here as in being today and may pack up and leave tmrw.
    I’m at a loss on what to do. What are the drs missing? What am I missing? We ve tried to retrace everything and figure out how we landed here
    Time to give another Dr a try. Go to Houston or go to Ft Worth but go somewhere.
    I'm praying for wisdom for you and healing for your son. Also praying that medical answers are revealed to whatever Dr sees him next.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, we need Your divine intervention here for this little one! We ask You Lord, give our brother Pervis wisdom and a vision as to what You would have him do for his boy. Guide him and his son's care-team to a right diagnosis that removes this undefined pain from his little body. Lord we know that You have a very special place in Your heart for the little ones, and this one is VERY special to his Green Screen family and his natural family. We know Lord that You knitted him together and that you know every hair on his head, everything about him inside and out. Reveal Lord to or Brother Pervis the right action to take that brings healing in his son. Comfort them and guide them to the right path that leads to restoration. In the name of Jesus our Lord we ask and pray, Amen!

Comment

Sounds like time for another set of eyes. I've been told more than once by more than one doctor that for as much medicine knows about the human body, there is so much more to learn. Praying for you and your family. If you go to Cooks and need anything, let us know. There's a bunch of folks in Cowtown ready to help as we can.

Comment

If anyone hasn’t told you to Texas children in Houston then I will. Take him to Texas children in Houston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So todays results…his scope came back clean. They went in around 730 this am. No abnormalities. They scoped him from his throat not butt. His eeg came back normal. Ct came back normal, blood work is fine. They’re trying, but no matter what, he still has pain all day every day in his stomach. Breathing techniques help, but not really. He can’t keep down any fluids. He can eat solids and keep ‘em down but liquids and it’s coming right up.

I can coach him w breathing but he still hurts etc.
            bowel movements at least once everyday.
            Drs and I are stumped.
            Ct scan came out clean but that was 5 days ago.
            Prob give em one more day here as in being today and may pack up and leave tmrw.
            I’m at a loss on what to do. What are the drs missing? What am I missing? We ve tried to retrace everything and figure out how we landed here
            TX Childrens Houston NOW!! Please.

Comment

Cooks is closer and I know they saved my son's life. I also know some nurses who work there and they are as committed as they come and believe they are inbthe best hospital around.
              Either way I'd do something different then what you've done so far.
              Prayers for your son, and for guidance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is a nurse at Texas Children's in the med center you can PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

My granddaughters is in Texas childrens as I type. The care she is getting is over the top. You have a hard decision to make. We all know how hard it is to see your little in pain. Prayers for him and your family.

Comment

Go straight to TX Children’s Med Center

Don’t stop at a satellite office in Woodlands or Katy.

Even within a good hospital like TX Children’s, the heavy hitters are in the Med Center

TX Children’s gave my son great care when we took him in with Diabetes.

Pack a hell a good go bag for all of you, take clean surgical masks, and prepare for only one at a time to be in his room. All that bull**** aside the Drs did great with my kid

Comment

Cooks Children is a great hospital there in Ft Worth. Texas Childrens in the med center in Houston is where I would take my son for anything. If you decide to come to Houston let me know and I’ll do whatever I can to help y’all out.

Praying for y’all. Nothing is scarier than your kid hurting.

Comment

Abandoning ship and going to Houston. On the way home to grab clothes for me and my son. Then come back and get a move on down south

Comment

Abandoning ship and going to Houston. On the way home to grab clothes for me and my son. Then come back and get a move on down south

Safe travels and continued prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying your move is a safe one and brings good news, resolution, and healing for your son.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent and safe travels Sir.

Comment

Safe travels pervis...

<><

Comment

Working...
                                X