Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnus Black Hornets 2 blade or bleeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus Black Hornets 2 blade or bleeder?

For those who shoot the Magnus Black Hornets or Ser Razors do you prefer the two blade or the two blade with the bleeder? Normally a slick trick shooter and planning to throw a couple of standard two blades in my quiver. Shooting the 125's, any concerns with lack of blood trail with the 2 blade?

Probably fine with the 2 blade. But you’ll have a bigger hole with the bleeders, always had great luck with them

Comment

never had a reason to throw two good cutting edges away, i like the 4 blade always

Comment

I shoot the 4 blade and really like them. Blood trails have more to do with shot placement than anything else. Hit them in the chest in the lower half and you get blood. Hit them higher and you don't .

Comment

I like the 2 blade. I just like the idea of less friction the better as it goes in and out. I'm sure the 4 blades a just fine though

Comment

Sample size of one, but the biggest blood bath I've ever seen came from a Magnus Black Hornet Serrazor 4 blade. Came up on the guy as he was cleaning a doe after the shot. It looked like buckets of paint slung around the woods.

Comment

I shoot them with the bleeders and have great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X