This made my day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This made my day!

I take the Westpark Tollway from Fulshear to BW8 every day to work. I leave home at about 5:15am, so there's usually not much traffic. I usually cruise at about 80, BUT there's always those guys that feel the need to zip in between cars, constantly passing and changing lanes, even when there's barely enough room between the cars they're cutting between.

Every time I see the arse hats, I ask myself "where's a LEO, when you need 'em?"

Well, this morning, as this jack wagon was doing this, I caught a white Tahoe to my left. Recently, the LEO in the area run with solid red and blue lights on. You can see them from a LONG way off, in the dark. Just a few seconds later, the lights went from solid to flashing!

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make you smile!

The thing with these new LED lights is you can't hear them like you could back in the day. That and they aren't high enough on the roof, or the brow lights are covered that you simply forget to turn them off.

Solid lights means they're probably switched to the mode they don't flash so even less likely to see them

But I'm glad you got your ahhh ha! Moment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's the little things that bring the biggest smiles

Comment

Gotta love it when that happens.

Comment

That makes my day as well. I just got back from camp in Kansas and the worst stretch is I35 from OKC to Gainesville. Those that zip in and out of traffic at speeds approaching 100, endanger everyone around them. It's insane. Few to no highway patrol. I guess they are trying to make up for the time spent in the miles long backup where construction has it shutdown to one lane. What a beatdown.

Comment

I like cruising slower than the fast herd and seeing the leader picked off.
            Whereas,
            The new LED lights are a saftety hazard. Especially at night when they blind you from a couple hundred yards away, not so much during the day time. Super dangerous and blinding.

I hate LED headlights and First Responder LED (non)saftety lights.

Im happy you started your day off happy MrTaxi

Comment

I’d probably be the object of y’all’s ire if you got behind me. The older I get, the less of a hurry I’m in !

Comment

Those guys drive me crazy. I do not drive slow, but those that weave in and out and cut in without the proper room, especiallynto older and beginner drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I’d probably be the object of y’all’s ire if you got behind me. The older I get, the less of a hurry I’m in !
                  Yeppers!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

This might be known as "passive aggressiveness". I'm not that much in a hurry, either.

Comment

It's Nascar ,little rednecks need numbers on there vehicles

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X