T Box blind owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T Box blind owners

Has anybody that owns a T Box found a good way to keep the windows from rattling where they can still be opened? I love my blind but the windows rattle something awful with even the slightest bit of movement.

Cut a pencil-sized or slightly larger dowel rod that will fit diagonally from top corner to opposite bottom corner and wedge it in. It should just take a light bump to remove it to open the window.
    For what it's worth - it's a lot louder inside than it is outside. The deer don't pay any mind to it.

Comment

I wedge a wood or plastic shim between the two windows.

Comment

Mine don’t rattle at all. You talking about from wind blowing or something

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          If I move just the slightest bit while inside the blind, every window in mine rattles. Its worse when they're closed, and I like hunting with as few windows open as possible. Thank y'all for the input!

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
            If I move just the slightest bit while inside the blind, every window in mine rattles. Its worse when they're closed, and I like hunting with as few windows open as possible. Thank y'all for the input!

Dang. That sucks. Hopefully some of these suggestions work.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Same here… mine fit in the tracks very snug with zero wiggle room.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                Same here… mine fit in the tracks very snug with zero wiggle room.
                Same here. Had 5 of them out for 6 years now with no complaints at all.

Comment

Zero rattle here as well. I’d try pulling them out and lining with felt

Comment

I had 5 bow blinds and they were all very good, no rattle at all when opening them. I even opened some of them when I had game in front of me and they never knew I was there. Mine had felt on the windows that kept they tight in the frames when shut.

Comment

We had a few of em that did this at my old lease and never could get them to stop and they leaked water pretty bad

Comment

My windows don't make any noise and it has never leaked......no bugs either.

Comment

Mine are quiet but they leak. If it’s a new blind, call them. They have a website with a phone number.

Comment

Working...
                          X