Impact socket set suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impact socket set suggestions

Looking to replace a crappy set I have that is missing a few sockets. Anyone tried these from Amazon? Any other suggestions that don't cost a arm and a nut?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	25288183

I haven’t checked prices lately but Sunex Tools offers some excellent products and I’ve used them frequently.

SUNEX products are professional-grade tools trusted for their design & engineering, & we will continue to equip our customers with high-quality tools at the best value.

Summit Racing and Acme Tools had decent prices when I ordered.
    Last edited by MontagueMech; 08-02-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

If got a set of standard and metric that came from HF. Had them for close to 20 years with no problems.

Comment

Always a plus to have a nice case

Comment

I lost all my 10mm's.

Comment

Sunex makes a top quality product.

Comment

Harbor Freight has good impact (black) sockets

Comment

Sunex, Tekton and Grey Pneumatic is where you should be looking. Probably the top 3 in import decent mechanic grade tools.

Comment

Tekton has some good sets on Amazon

Comment

Thanks guys. I would rather shop on amazon because I have some points built up from Amazon Prime Chase card. I'll check out some of the brands above.

Comment

Never had a single issue with the impact sockets from Harbor Freight. From using air impacts to 6 foot cheater bars never once broke one. Got 3/8, 1/2 and 3/4 sets. If ever needed to replace one I like being able to return to store and not having to deal with somebody on the phone trying to get a replacement and having to mail in broke socket.

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
                        Summit Racing and Acme Tools had decent prices when I ordered.
                        Top choice of Wile E. Coyote, can't go wrong, he never did!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Looking to replace a crappy set I have that is missing a few sockets. Anyone tried these from Amazon? Any other suggestions that don't cost a arm and a nut?

[ATTACH]1097039[/ATTACH]
                          I would not hesitate to pull the trigger on that set.

Comment

I got a set from TSC that I’m pretty happy with . I have heard nothing but good things about the set you posted .

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                              I lost all my 10mm's.
                              So did I
                              Makes me wonder how they can be like socks in a dryer [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                              X