Beach House Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach House Build Thread

Well after 2 long years, we are finally ready to start construction on our beach house. While we will obviously enjoy it, the plan is to use it as a short term rental and investment property. We are located south of 11th St in Port A, close to down town. I’ll post updates and pics as we go along.

Here are some pics of the final plans.
    Attached Files

Good luck and I look forward to following the build, then renting it!
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I’m off s.11 right now in a rental on Banyan beach. You going to be anywhere near these conex homes they are building? Those have an interesting concept

Comment

We are further south, but we saw those the other day. I’m curious to watch the progress on those for sure!

Comment

following along

Comment

Congrats that’s my next great wish, to have a rental in Port A for cash flow and personal use. Excited to see the progress.

Comment

Elevation is nice looking. Good luck and will be following! Do you have an estimation of how long it will take to complete, given the current market?

Comment

think about a telsa hookup if its a rental...currently only one guy on the island with one

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Elevation is nice looking. Good luck and will be following! Do you have an estimation of how long it will take to complete, given the current market?
                  10-12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                    think about a telsa hookup if its a rental...currently only one guy on the island with one
                    That’s a great idea!

Comment

Ive got some good subs in Corpus on the island if needed let me know

Comment

Awesome!! Will be following along.

Comment

Excited to follow along. Doing any measures above and beyond for storm protection?

Comment

wow..that is a massive build.

I was quoted $300 a square foot. Wonder if those prices have gone down any.

Comment

Originally posted by frios View Post
                              wow..that is a massive build.

I was quoted $300 a square foot. Wonder if those prices have gone down any.
                              Yup, going to sleep 18 total. 3 master bedrooms with bathrooms. Definitely not a cheap investment.

Comment

Working...
                              X