Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2022, 09:40 AM   #151
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceodom View Post
you guys think Bijan carrying a football is weird?? come on.. who cares... You got too much time on your hands... those in weird glass houses shouldn't throw stones either...

Nah… that’s an old one.. our high school coach used to do it to us. I know it sucked holding it and all your other ****.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:41 AM   #152
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
LOL! I see you working, and I suppose you can use whatever individual metric you wish to define it for yourself, but there are actually historical records kept on such things (for teams, programs, coaches, QBs, etc) that are based on rankings at the time the game is played. I can do a quick Google search and find out who has the most all time wins against AP #1 ranked opponents (Miami is tied with Alabama at 9 apiece.) Guess what criteria they use?

I can also find out that Baylor has 7 wins vs Top 10 teams in the CFP era (tied for 10th among all programs) while LSU is third with 15. Again, imagine which metric they use to determine that number?

A big deal was made about Alabama’s 100 game win streak against “unranked opponents” being broken by the Ags last season. I imagine at least a handful of those teams actually finished the season ranked.

I imagine you’d be hard pressed to find similar statistics that use end-of-season rankings as the basis.

However you want to slice it, the Ags had two much needed wins following the App State debacle. I’ll take it, no matter where Arky and Miami finish the season in the final rankings. Onward and upward.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t care what BOB or any of them say, If Texas had beaten #1 alabama in week 2 all we’d hear about is “we just beat the #1 team in the nation!” from every single poster….. but using BOBs theory it would be “wait a minute no you didn’t, you obviously just beat the #15 ranked team because Texas was unranked, and therefore obviously alabama isn’t a top 10 team”.

Nobody on this site would be saying that from the longhorn side, period the end.
EastTexasMan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:45 AM   #153
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I think Sark should have to carry a set of truck nuts around, and have to **** on trees, to remind him he’s not a b!tch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:47 AM   #154
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
GTFO! This is the most tu thing I have heard in a minute.

As the kids would say, no cap!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:48 AM   #155
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2022 College Football Week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Compared to Aggy? Like the kicking your leg up and farting during the corniest of all cornball **** with the yell leaders at midnight yell? Like squeezing your nuts to feel like you are part of the team? Come on now...


I mean are Aggy antics so weird we are just numb to it and think having a player hold on to a football all day is weirder?

We know we are different and we embrace it.

It aint for everyone so thats cool. But it doesnt mean we cant highlight others dumb ****!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:49 AM   #156
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
In CStat we grab our own nuts… in atx dudes hold each other’s. That’s the difference!

Most normal adults keep their hands off their nuts in public unless its needs attention... Aggies and toddlers walk around holding them in public or even national TV like they just discovered they have them..


The gift that keeps on giving..



Last edited by Smart; 09-27-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:51 AM   #157
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
We know we are different and we embrace it.

It aint for everyone so thats cool. But it doesnt mean we cant highlight others dumb ****!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Hell the football thing is pretty common....or has been in the past....
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:53 AM   #158
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2022 College Football Week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Hell the football thing is pretty common....or has been in the past....

I know. I just didnt know they did that in college to one of the best backs in the nation. What is funnier is the tweet said he had to carry it around in his backpack


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-27-2022 at 09:58 AM.
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 10:05 AM   #159
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
I don’t care what BOB or any of them say, If Texas had beaten #1 alabama in week 2 all we’d hear about is “we just beat the #1 team in the nation!” from every single poster….. but using BOBs theory it would be “wait a minute no you didn’t, you obviously just beat the #15 ranked team because Texas was unranked, and therefore obviously alabama isn’t a top 10 team”.

Nobody on this site would be saying that from the longhorn side, period the end.
You don't care what the playoff committe says? The quality win component goes by current ranking not week two. Lol.

It doesn't matter what any jabroni on an internet message board says or thinks. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 10:09 AM   #160
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
You don't care what the playoff committe says? The quality win component goes by current ranking not week two. Lol.

It doesn't matter what any jabroni on an internet message board says or thinks. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The one good thing the playoff committee does right is not start 'polling' until later in the season. But that's about it.....now their logic, criterion, etc is pretty comical at times.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 10:10 AM   #161
Snapperhead94
Six Point
 
Snapperhead94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Corpus
Hunt In: Hebbronville
Default

Will The Mannings dictate who's the next HC in Austin?
Snapperhead94 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 10:13 AM   #162
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
Will The Mannings dictate who's the next HC in Austin?

Yes....while the Manning family is Austin, they will dictate that the Aggies get a new head coach from all the SEC *** whippings...
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 10:29 AM   #163
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
The one good thing the playoff committee does right is not start 'polling' until later in the season. But that's about it.....now their logic, criterion, etc is pretty comical at times.
BCS computers used the same quality win component. It's been that way sincecwhat 1998? Lol.

Sagarin time?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-27-2022 at 10:33 AM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:01 AM   #164
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Yes....while the Manning family is Austin, they will dictate that the Aggies get a new head coach from all the SEC *** whippings...

Y’all better stop sucking so bad before you start talking that smack. Y’all might ask the mannings to start calling plays.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:15 AM   #165
HR3
Ten Point
 
HR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murphy,TX via New Orleans
Hunt In: AR,LA,MS,AL,TX,IN....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Our coach did that to our RB when I was in 8th grade….it was dumb then too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Just as I believe one should be intimately familiar with their weapon of choice when hunting, so should skill position players and centers be with the football.....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
HR3 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:37 AM   #166
LukeDuke
Ten Point
 
LukeDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denton County
Hunt In: Texas, Kansas, Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Most normal adults keep their hands off their nuts in public unless its needs attention... Aggies and toddlers walk around holding them in public or even national TV like they just discovered they have them..
How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the
"c@cks not glocks" protest?

Beyond being bizzare the thing to consider is this:
The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!

LukeDuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:39 AM   #167
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the
"c@cks not glocks" protest?

Beyond being bizzare the thing to consider is this:
The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!




#jizzjar
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:41 AM   #168
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the
"c@cks not glocks" protest?

Beyond being bizzare the thing to consider is this:
The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!

I take heat to this day for talking about that clown show. lol
Speedgoat is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:49 AM   #169
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
BCS computers used the same quality win component. It's been that way sincecwhat 1998? Lol.

Sagarin time?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
But what about the 'eye test' and all of the other made up chit the committee says. Too much subjection with the human factor.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:52 AM   #170
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the
"c@cks not glocks" protest?

Beyond being bizzare the thing to consider is this:
The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!

All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.
Speedgoat is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 11:54 AM   #171
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
But what about the 'eye test' and all of the other made up chit the committee says. Too much subjection with the human factor.
Yes, the BCS was better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 12:06 PM   #172
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
#jizzjar
Hahahaha i had an LSU friend tell me about that!
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 12:09 PM   #173
LukeDuke
Ten Point
 
LukeDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denton County
Hunt In: Texas, Kansas, Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedgoat View Post
All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.
No doubt - God help us all!
LukeDuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 12:50 PM   #174
Snapperhead94
Six Point
 
Snapperhead94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Corpus
Hunt In: Hebbronville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedgoat View Post
All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.
Big difference. Because universities are liberal doesn't mean they're all the same. Farther from the flagpole is different from center stage!
BTW, when's that second band gonna march?!
Snapperhead94 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 12:54 PM   #175
2Lazy2P
Ten Point
 
2Lazy2P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: NE Texas/SE Oklahoma
Default

Horns need a win this weekend and I need to sling some arrows. Hoping for a good weekend. Hook ‘Em!
2Lazy2P is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 12:59 PM   #176
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedgoat View Post
All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.



Yup......It's at them all and spreading like wildfire......
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:23 PM   #177
gekko man
Ten Point
 
gekko man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Hunt with midgets in Erath County and Llano County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
Big difference. Because universities are liberal doesn't mean they're all the same. Farther from the flagpole is different from center stage!
BTW, when's that second band gonna march?!
When will the Aggie band learn a different song?

When they play “Stairway to Heaven” you know we have all lost the liberal battle!

****I can’t wait for the Fighting Texas Aggie band to come back to DKR****
gekko man is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:31 PM   #178
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekko man View Post
When will the Aggie band learn a different song?

When they play “Stairway to Heaven” you know we have all lost the liberal battle!

****I can’t wait for the Fighting Texas Aggie band to come back to DKR****

When is LSU gonna learn English? When will oklahoma kick the meth? When will Baylor quit being in Waco?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:34 PM   #179
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:46 PM   #180
basschump
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Austin
Hunt In: Around TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.

Wrong thread Heath


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
basschump is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 02:50 PM   #181
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
When is LSU gonna learn English? When will oklahoma kick the meth? When will Baylor quit being in Waco?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baylor and Waco are very conservative.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 03:12 PM   #182
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Waco is a hemorrhoid on the state, and Baylor is too rapey.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 03:15 PM   #183
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Waco is a hemorrhoid on the state, and Baylor is too rapey.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what are Wichita Falls ans Paris? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 03:34 PM   #184
gekko man
Ten Point
 
gekko man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Hunt with midgets in Erath County and Llano County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.
This is a nut kicking contest! It always has been and always will be!
gekko man is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 03:51 PM   #185
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
So what are Wichita Falls ans Paris? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Not quite Wichita Falls but Burkburnett is the armpit of America
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 04:25 PM   #186
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Haha Lets Gooooo!
Attached Images
 
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 04:41 PM   #187
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Colt does not look happy. Lol.

Hasn't lost that bet much.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 05:08 PM   #188
Adgerc15
Ten Point
 
Adgerc15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Heath, Texas
Hunt In: Northwest Texas Plains
Default

Isn't SOS built off on pre-season rankings?
Adgerc15 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 05:24 PM   #189
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.

Hope you never get your hopes up before you enter this thread.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 05:53 PM   #190
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adgerc15 View Post
Isn't SOS built off on pre-season rankings?
No.

Surely that was a joke...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 06:03 PM   #191
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Not quite Wichita Falls but Burkburnett is the armpit of America
Got a good bud who is a police officer in burkburnett.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Speedgoat is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 07:18 PM   #192
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Most normal adults keep their hands off their nuts in public unless its needs attention... Aggies and toddlers walk around holding them in public or even national TV like they just discovered they have them..


The gift that keeps on giving..


Aggie Nut Squeeze - YouTube
What the heck and why?
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 07:29 PM   #193
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Austin
Default

So Texas is favored by 9 over West Virginia?

Seems like a lot.

Tempting but I’ll never bet on college football.

Sup Heath? You going?
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 08:25 PM   #194
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
So Texas is favored by 9 over West Virginia?

Seems like a lot.

Tempting but I’ll never bet on college football.

Sup Heath? You going?
Per ESPN FPI Texas is still favored in every game. I'll give my thoughts after the WVU game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 08:36 PM   #195
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default 2022 College Football Week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
So Texas is favored by 9 over West Virginia?

Seems like a lot.

Tempting but I’ll never bet on college football.

Sup Heath? You going?

I’ll be there cheering on the boys and drinking beer. Lots of beer.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 08:45 PM   #196
Clint
Pope & Young
 
Clint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Georgetown
Hunt In: Liberty Hill
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
I’ll be there cheering on the boys and drinking beer. Lots of beer.

Dang those beer lines are long at DKR though.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Clint is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:45 PM   #197
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
Dang those beer lines are long at DKR though.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s why the wife stands in them for me and keeps me stocked up while I watch the game.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:47 PM   #198
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
That’s why the wife stands in them for me and keeps me stocked up while I watch the game.
Winners don’t stand in line for beers…tell her to take a seat, that’s your job the rest the season
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM   #199
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmjag64 View Post
Winners don’t stand in line for beers…tell her to take a seat, that’s your job the rest the season

He finally made a funny
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2022, 09:59 PM   #200
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Per ESPN FPI Texas is still favored in every game. I'll give my thoughts after the WVU game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I laughed hard, out loud!!! They ain't gonna make a bowl game again this year. They'll beat WVU though, by 23 pts. 38-15. Bijan gonna get loose for 146 yards and 3 TD's!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Speedgoat is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com