This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Most normal adults keep their hands off their nuts in public unless its needs attention... Aggies and toddlers walk around holding them in public or even national TV like they just discovered they have them..
    How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the
    "c@cks not glocks" protest?

Beyond being bizzare the thing to consider is this:
    The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      How about the thousands of students and faculty in Austin walking around waiving giant rubber peckers while participating in the

The majority of faculty and students at the University of Texas would vote to end the way of life that we celebrate on this site.

You want to pull for their football team? Go for it! Free country but not for me!

#jizzjar

Comment

I take heat to this day for talking about that clown show. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          BCS computers used the same quality win component. It's been that way sincecwhat 1998? Lol.

Sagarin time?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          But what about the 'eye test' and all of the other made up chit the committee says. Too much subjection with the human factor.

Comment

All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              But what about the 'eye test' and all of the other made up chit the committee says. Too much subjection with the human factor.
              Yes, the BCS was better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                #jizzjar
                Hahahaha i had an LSU friend tell me about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  All universities are dealing with liberal indoctrination. Aggieland is no different. However, it is farther from the flagpole and may sustain itself a little longer.
                  No doubt - God help us all!

Comment

Big difference. Because universities are liberal doesn't mean they're all the same. Farther from the flagpole is different from center stage!
                    BTW, when's that second band gonna march?!

Comment

Horns need a win this weekend and I need to sling some arrows. Hoping for a good weekend. Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Yup......It's at them all and spreading like wildfire......

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                          Big difference. Because universities are liberal doesn't mean they're all the same. Farther from the flagpole is different from center stage!
                          BTW, when's that second band gonna march?!
                          When will the Aggie band learn a different song?

When they play “Stairway to Heaven” you know we have all lost the liberal battle!

****I can’t wait for the Fighting Texas Aggie band to come back to DKR****

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                            When will the Aggie band learn a different song?

When they play “Stairway to Heaven” you know we have all lost the liberal battle!

****I can’t wait for the Fighting Texas Aggie band to come back to DKR****

When is LSU gonna learn English? When will oklahoma kick the meth? When will Baylor quit being in Waco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Checks in to talk CFB......

Slowly hits the back button.

Wrong thread Heath [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...