• Show
Clear All

Hagerman Segment A 2022

Successful draw for A. Let the scouting begin

Congrats!

I'm "pending 2nd draw"

Guessing they have only drawn for A?

Comment

i am in for b but wanna roll with you guys too!

Comment

In for C so will be watching A and B closely! Good luck

Comment

Me, my son and four other buddies are in for C. Been waiting all my life to H with my son. Gonna be awesome.

Comment

I drew B. I got some "scouting" in on a pig hunt earlier this March. That was my first time out there. Glad I get to go back.

Comment

my dad and I are in for A. Hoping he can still climb up a tree, not sure how good ground blind would work out there

Comment

I will be there. Finally drawn.

Comment

Hooligan, the one on the right is from the ground there in my avatar.

Comment

I got an email stating I was drawn this morning, but don't know what the A, B, C hunts are that y'all are talking about. My dates are 11/18-11/20.

Never been there and don't know a thing about it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      Hooligan, the one on the right is from the ground there in my avatar.
                      thanks for the info, I know he'll be more comfortable with that. glad I only live an hour away to get some scouting time in, gonna be a long 2 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy3-17 View Post
                        I got an email stating I was drawn this morning, but don't know what the A, B, C hunts are that y'all are talking about. My dates are 11/18-11/20.

Never been there and don't know a thing about it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
                        That's B segment! Lucky!

Comment

I posted this on another thread, thought it would be applicable here as well, not trying to be an azz, just don’t waste the opportunity at the H- Let’s see, info and tips. You should have already taken multiple trips to the H over the past few years. Scout hard and hunt for three days straight and not leave the stand. The info and tips should have already been acquired.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            I posted this on another thread, thought it would be applicable here as well, not trying to be an azz, just don’t waste the opportunity at the H- Let’s see, info and tips. You should have already taken multiple trips to the H over the past few years. Scout hard and hunt for three days straight and not leave the stand. The info and tips should have already been acquired.
                            Ive scouted all these units in the past. Shot a 146 in 2020 on the first morning within first few minutes of daylight. I have few spots in each unit I will be scouting to see how they are looking. Hoping to repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Boone11 View Post
                              Ive scouted all these units in the past. Shot a 146 in 2020 on the first morning within first few minutes of daylight. I have few spots in each unit I will be scouting to see how they are looking. Hoping to repeat
                              Good deal Boone, and good luck this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X