Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its what I named my first duck boat.

Comment

When I started working construction in the late 80's, an old welder I worked with told me the best cure for red-***, was traildust. ( meaning, if you hate your job, move on down the road to the next one )

Comment

Is name of a dirt ranch on the poor side of the river

Comment

I hunt primarily in Llano County and graduated from Texas A&M in 2010

Comment

I thought I was making a User ID and not the screen name. However, that is my patron saint.

Comment

When I was young I was mentored by older guys at work and in the Army who I looked up to. I kinda adopted their way of doing things. So it’s my outlook on life and my birth year

Comment

If there's a button i have to push it to see what it does, did, or don't do [emoji1303]

Comment

My user name is not my original user name that I created back in 2011.

After a few publications over my successful experiences on public land and draw hunts were released with the author referring to me as Mr. Public , it was then changed by a TBH administrator (unbeknownst to me) to Mr. Public in 2021.

One day I logged in and saw my user name read Mr.Public; I was surprised and laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've shot a bow since I was a kid. Then I served 7 1/2 years in the Army and served in Desert Shield & Storm. Was in many situations where I wished I had my bow instead of the M16. So SoldierArcher just kinda sounded right. Same username over on ArcheryTalk as well.

Comment

Initials and birth year !
                      Yeah, I'm another one of those really creative fellows.

Comment

The place I was hunting when I made my screen name, river bottom land. Lots of swamp. Every once in awhile someone would shoot or see a big ol bruiser of a buck out there. We always said they came from way back in the sloughs and swamps where no one ever went.
                        So, swampbuck

Comment

What's the scoop with your username ?

My farm is called Pin Oak Farms. Named after Pin Oak Creek that runs through the property. I was shooting a Mathews DXT at the time I joined this fine group. So Pin Oak DXT is how I got here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Born and raised on the edge of the Everglades, had a pet Gator in our swimming pool as a kid. Hunted and fished from Key West to Lake Okeechobee. Also, whole family of University of Florida “Gators”, hence Gladesgator.

Comment

Nickname from one of my best friends dad while playing high school varsity baseball!

Comment

You'll never guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X