Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone looked at battery prices lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been quietly complaining about the costs of everything going up, but after a trip to get my annual stock of AA lithium batteries for trail cameras, I had to do a triple check and then ask for the manager…

A 4 pack of AA lithium as is now $15. Unreal!

Automotive batteries also. Tractor battery cost me $200 and change. 6 month warranty. 😳

Comment

Tractor Battery price dang near made me shoot my tractor and put it out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Tractor Battery price dang near made me shoot my tractor and put it out of its misery.
        I bought one at Tractor Supply a little over a year ago and it expired shortly after the warranty. Picked a new one up at Napa thinking it would have a longer warranty. My bad. TS 1 year and Napa 6 months. 😵*💫

Comment

My experts tell me there is no good companies anymore. They all turn out bad ones...

Comment

I just had to replace my two factory batteries in my F250. With fees and taxes it was 520USD. I did buy some good ones but the cheapos would have been 450USD. I turned on my old man ness and told the kid about how I used to buy batteries for my first vehicle at Wally world for 29.99 back in the late 90s when I first started driving (18).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Ætheling; 08-02-2022, 01:34 PM.

Comment

My son has a $20 toy tow truck that takes 4 C batteries. I payed $12.39 for a 4pk at Walgreens 2 weeks ago and they lasted about a full weeks worth of play. I will surpass the cost of the toy after 2 battery replacements. Battery type and count will be a BIG factor going forward on any kids toys we purchase.

Comment

I use aldis double and triple A battery and never had any issues. They have gone up but will cheaper that that. I think it’s 3.50 for an 8 pack

Comment

Truck battery for Tacoma---$180, Battery for riding mower--$60 Both in the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Noticed it yesterday when looking for lithiums. 8 pack was $23.XX

Comment

Thank you brandon. (that was all caps)

Comment

Battery for Gate opener $160

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          My son has a $20 toy tow truck that takes 4 C batteries. I payed $12.39 for a 4pk at Walgreens 2 weeks ago and they lasted about a full weeks worth of play. I will surpass the cost of the toy after 2 battery replacements. Battery type and count will be a BIG factor going forward on any kids toys we purchase.

Yep no doubt.

Good thing the government is mandating electric vehicles all over the world. What could possibly go wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Walmart batteries for my tractors. Have one six years old and still working. Johnson Controls makes most brands.

Comment

I buy energizer max from home depot. You can get a 36 pack for $21.87 and they last a good while in my camera's.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X