No announcement yet.

Ford Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't fo business with Shottenkirk Ford go to Weatherford.

Comment

If you can wait a while longer it will pay dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
        If you can wait a while longer it will pay dividends.
        This. Dealers are about to be flush with a LOT of trucks. Toyota next door went from empty lot in May to half full as of today. The Ford dealer down the road is the same way.

And the used market will be nuts soon too with these fuel prices.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          This. Dealers are about to be flush with a LOT of trucks. Toyota next door went from empty lot in May to half full as of today. The Ford dealer down the road is the same way.

And the used market will be nuts soon too with these fuel prices.
          Tried to order a 2023 today and my guy told me to wait till October when the Order Board opens. I think once ordered I am in for a long wait.

Comment

Bought this one in May from Autonation in Katy for $62,800. Sticker was just over $71K. 22Â’ Lariat F250 7.3 Tremor with Black pack. Had to order it, but I canÂ’t imagine paying todays pricing because if I can wait a few months and save $10K+.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Tried to order a 2023 today and my guy told me to wait till October when the Order Board opens. I think once ordered I am in for a long wait.

I just placed an order through Granger Ford in Iowa for a 2023 F150. They sell all F150s 3% under invoice

They are a good dealer and always have been solid.

It’s going to be a long wait, production doesn’t start until October. Worst comes to worst I’ll buy something off their lot or used with my deposit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ivanblock View Post
                I just placed an order through Granger Ford in Iowa for a 2023 F150. They sell all F150s 3% under invoice

They are a good dealer and always have been solid.

It’s going to be a long wait, production doesn’t start until October. Worst comes to worst I’ll buy something off their lot or used with my deposit

That’s still a crazy price for an F-150, in my opinion. Hard to believe how expensive things have gotten. I paid $52k for a brand new XLT F-250 diesel, 3 years ago. This is why I’ll be keeping it for awhile, even though I already have 150k miles on it.

Comment

Here in DFW Grapevine ford wanted 12500 to 15000 over sticker depending on. trim level ... irving they wouldn't even give me a price at all over the phone, they said they had one truck like i wanted and to come see it.. drove over there to find no options i actually asked for where on the truck .. they said you're here and here is a truck ..now buy it ... was about to give up .. wife called planet ford in Mesquite ... put deposit down on a truck that was already on order .. they said it would be here in a week ... ended up taking 2 months .. had to pay sticker ... not a penny more and they tinted the windows ... 22 fx4 platinum f150 ... Jo Ritmo was my sales guy .. i think he does internet sales ... didn't make a smoking deal but at least i got what i wanted @ sticker. with all the BS right now i think the prices are only gonna go up ....

Comment

Originally posted by CreedXS View Post
                    Shottenkirk is super shady. Always adds on lots of fees.

Southwest ford in weatherford will sell it for msrp. No extra fees. Even tinted the front windows at no extra charge on our new bronco.
                    this. we bought my wife's Yukon used from the Shottenkirk Toyota in Granbury. Never again. I should have walked out Wasn't a horrible deal but they "require" their add on package along with some finance things I didn't like when we were done. Def won't go back.

Comment

Working...
                    X