video of Love field shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video of Love field shooting

She knew there was an officer right there - attempting suicide by cop? They said in addition to shooting into the ceiling she fired at the officer

Shows we need the metal detectors, scanners etc moved to the doors to get into the airport! Maybe some you drive through in order to drop off people also.

I bet once she was shot she said Oh crap I shouldn't have done this.

Comment

Should have popped her a few more time while she was squirming on the floor. Long list of criminal offenses. Got off on being mentally unfit for trial once. Now the state will have to feed and raise her for a long time

Comment

Why she still breathing?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Shows we need the metal detectors, scanners etc moved to the doors to get into the airport! Maybe some you drive through in order to drop off people also.

Why? So law abiding citizens can go to pick up family at the airport without leaving there gun at home?

Comment

Sure seemed like it was suicide by cop. I am glad she didn't shoot anyone else...

Comment

Wow that was great video.... thanks for sharing that jerp! Glad she got a bullet or two. Agree with flinging more.

Comment

She changed her mind on the suicide thing pretty quick after she got knee capped.

Comment

Not her first rodeo on doing crazy things. She has a dirty laundry list a mile long.

Comment

Crazy person for sure. Glad they got her

Comment

I couldn't get the video to work, but it is on YouTube.

Comment

gun

Curious how she got the gun after all her charges
                        Thought we had laws in place for criminals not to get guns!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

should have aimed higher.

Comment

Hell no. It's bad enough flying now and you want to me to stand in the friggin ice cold of winter to get in the airport.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X