Praying for a miracle

Comment

Continued prayers for you guys

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

So had a scare last night...PA came in late and told us that the machine is the only thing keeping pop alive ...that was punch in the gut ....left feeling like my whole world is being ripped away , couldn't sleep and was scared to come back this morning...well we got here at 7 am and a resp. therapist came in and said he's breathing on his own and the machine is just helping him if he needs it ...so after that one of the many doctors came in and my brother and myself asked him , give it to us straight, what's dad's chances ... doctor said he's 50/50 ...they were hoping for signs of healing by now , he's not brain dead by far just not healing as fast as they would like him to at his age ...72 ...just keeping faith and talking to him and holding his hand ....one of his grandkids is coming today...she said she want to sit with Gpa...so hoping he will take that turn to more of recovery....please keep those knees bent for Larry (aka pop, aka gpa, aka taxi man ) I trust in the lord ...Luke 1:37...thanks fellas

Comment

Praying hard for yall!!

Comment

Just read through this whole post and it's a kick in the gut for sure. Sending prayers for your Dad, you, the family and them docs/nurses to do their magic!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on Larry.
                      We got a lot of people prayin for ya, and your granddaughter is coming today.
                      You are still needed by many here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read through the whole post. Praying now and will continue to pray for you all....

Comment

Come on Larry praying for you

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

prayer up

following..
                            went through something very similar w my dad and uncle... skull cap and all.

pM if I can help. Very familiar w stroke and the best treatment facilities here in atx.

Mike

Comment

Continued prayers for your Dad.

Comment

Prayers lifted for you and your entire family. May God provide comfort and healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X