Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge battle going on Mexico / Texas border

Miguel Aleman, Mexico across the river from Roma Texas
    I am hearing from someone who is down there that a huge battle between Mexican marines , federal police and a cartel army, wife’s friend is saying, both sides have heavy weapons, light and heavy caliber machine guns, 40mm guns, and its all out Full scale battle for over a week and things are super dicey that it’s getting close to spilling over in to Texas , I trust the sources, but have heard zero on the news here in USA except this https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-...n-cartel-crisi
    Can anyone in the RGV verify this stuff , the media blackout from Mexico is blocking anyone from reporting, and our news is just covering the immigration crisis, I would think a running battle would make Texas news
    Farmdog , arturos , any other border area members???

I heard it last week while a reporter was doing her thing on the border. Heavy machine gun going off. These cartels literally have their own armies.

Comment

If we had a decent media something like that would make news.

Comment

It's a normal thing around that area on a daily basis. Check out this guy Jaeson Jones, he is always reporting gun battles around Miguel Aleman.

Comment

That’s nuts..

Comment

If the Cartels are fighting with the Mexican Military, it’s because someone in the Mexican government feels like the cartel should pay them more...

Good people down there, but their government makes the dems look like angels.

Comment

Whatever else you think about migrants entering the United States illegally, a surge of them brings violence, corruption, and death in their wake. Controlling that surge is job one for the U.S. government — for the good of our national sovereignty, the agents who must patrol that border, and the rule of law in our neighbor to the south.

Fox Nation host Lara Logan witnessed "war raging on America's doorstep" on the new season of her show "Lara Logan Has No Agenda: Return to the Border".
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-25-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Miguel Aleman, Mexico across the river from Roma Texas
                I am hearing from someone who is down there that a huge battle between Mexican marines , federal police and a cartel army, wife’s friend is saying, both sides have heavy weapons, light and heavy caliber machine guns, 40mm guns, and its all out Full scale battle for over a week and things are super dicey that it’s getting close to spilling over in to Texas , I trust the sources, but have heard zero on the news here in USA except this https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-...n-cartel-crisi
                Can anyone in the RGV verify this stuff , the media blackout from Mexico is blocking anyone from reporting, and our news is just covering the immigration crisis, I would think a running battle would make Texas news
                Farmdog , arturos , any other border area members???
                Interesting Fox News article, but full of excrement. No way do I want our boys fighting the cartels. The only way to defeat the cartels is to over throw the enablers, which is the Mexican government.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                  Interesting Fox News article, but full of excrement. No way do I want our boys fighting the cartels. The only way to defeat the cartels is to over throw the enablers, which is the Mexican government.
                  I agree, just wondering if and when and what’s going to happen when it’s creeping over the border
                  I guess all of highway #2 in Mexico is shut down as I think crude is going on in Hidalgo right now farther north west

Comment

Haven’t really heard anything that’s out of the ordinary that’s a sketchy area any time during the day, people go all the time heck not long ago a mother from the US went to go talk to the cartel personally looking for her missing son which they informed her to just turn around and stop looking she got lucky they let her cross back. I’ll look for the article.

Comment

We’ve heard several shots at night in Boca Chica at the Space X site. Nothing crazy, but definitely automatic weapon. We’ve been warned by local authorities to keep our workers out of Brownsville at night, also.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                        It's a normal thing around that area on a daily basis. Check out this guy Jaeson Jones, he is always reporting gun battles around Miguel Aleman.
                        Near the southern border, highly militarized cartels in Mexico vie for control and charge thousands of dollars per migrant. They’ve exploited corruption and essentially become a “parallel government” in border areas, says retired Texas Department of Public Safety Captain Jaeson Jones. “People to them are a commodity,” he says. In this episode, Jones breaks down […]

Comment

The people there are enablers as well. They look up to these guys like super hero’s. Heck they write songs about them. But what would you expect when the cartel does more for you than your government.

Comment

Hmmmm US media...Aw it’s mostly a peaceful shootout!

Comment

We’re going to get some feedback from guys hunting in Mexico about it’s ok to travel that corridor

Kidnapping article
                              McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help in locating a South Texas man who went missing in while visiting relatives just south of the border in Mexico.

I wonder what’s up with the media blackout, San Antonio news is reported 3 ladies
                              Are missing in Laredo
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-25-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X