Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I wonder what it will go for at the auction?[emoji848] Seems rather low starting price based on what they cost and who the driver was. There is definitely a market for it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If there was even a remote possibility I would fit, I’d be bidding. I mean there’s no chance I’d win bidding at the opening price so what’s the harm haha.

I would bet it goes into the sever figures. That isn’t the championship car is it? Blanking on what years Alanso won but it was just before Hamilton’s first right?

Edit: it’s the ‘04 car so just before his tittles. Also, I had no idea of his non-F1 wins but that guy is impressive. Won Le Mans twice, FIA endurance championship and I believe Daytona. What a career.
    Last edited by Wall_Hanger; 02-04-2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Land Rover, about time for a new ‘22 thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
        Land Rover, about time for a new ‘22 thread?
        Wow!!!![emoji2962] I said that to myself yesterday.
        We are just getting home from mom and dad's after a week away. I will get it up tomorrow with the latest theories. We have locked in our Miami inaugural package (except hotel) and just waiting on our Austin to send our notice. We talked to a Spain [emoji633] bowhunting outfitter in Vegas at the SCI show and attempting to organize F1 and a [emoji469] [emoji964] somehow. 2022 could really be epic .......especially if covid releases the [emoji289].

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Wow!!!![emoji2962] I said that to myself yesterday.
          We are just getting home from mom and dad's after a week away. I will get it up tomorrow with the latest theories. We have locked in our Miami inaugural package (except hotel) and just waiting on our Austin to send our notice. We talked to a Spain [emoji633] bowhunting outfitter in Vegas at the SCI show and attempting to organize F1 and a [emoji469] [emoji964] somehow. 2022 could really be epic .......especially if covid releases the [emoji289].

I figured you were our unofficial F1 steward haha. A Spanish double header would be great! Locked in our Zandvoort trip last month, I am absolutely stoked for that.

Agree ‘22 is going to be a heck of a year with the driver changes combined with new cars. Any idea what is actually going on with Red Bull Motors? I read a few days ago that Honda recommitted and was staying in through ‘23 I think? A bit confusing how that is going down.

Comment

Working...
          X