Biden will be on The View tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden will be on The View tomorrow!

Who plans to watch? I'm sure those fine outstanding ladies will ask him some hard questions.

On a serious note... If you want to see how truly jacked up we are it would be a good show to watch. Just have a puke bag close by.

I would encourage everyone to watch his announcement video. Full of misleading lies. Imagine that!

Comment

When will the media cover the Ukraine and his sons contracts with China....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        When will the media cover the Ukraine and his sons contracts with China....
        It will come out in due time... there is no way it doesn’t come out and not get covered. right now I think their strategy is to have him in the race to knock off a lot of the other ridiculous candidates (as if they weren’t all ridiculous to begin with) to get the money centered between the strong primary contenders and not spread out between 20 candidates.

Comment

Funny line from Dennis Miller - "Joe Biden should be the third guy in the car in the Sonic commercials"

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Funny line from Dennis Miller - "Joe Biden should be the third guy in the car in the Sonic commercials"
            Only DM could come up with that one.

Comment

I wonder which one gets their hair sniffed. Will he go for the bear grease in Goldberg's hair or the Massengill on McCain?
              No way he gets near Abby Huntsman.

Comment

The over/under on how many seconds into the interview they get before Pervy Joe's first major gaffe is 40. If you place a bet, we're on the honor system to self-report the results cause no way I'm watching any of that noise to verify.

Comment

Im not watching. Wouldnt watch it anyway

Comment

I hope Lunch Bucket Joe does great and gets the nomination. The dems having an old white guy as their nominee would be a dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      I hope Lunch Bucket Joe does great and gets the nomination. The dems having an old white guy as their nominee would be a dream come true.
                      Yep...

Career Politician...voters are sick and tired of Career politicians

30-40 years worth of sound bites to use against him.

You think the last election cycle was brutal..this one is going to be like a bad episode of The Jerry Springier show.

I ain't watching the View.

Comment

Someone here needs to watch. I want to know how bad and stupid it is...

I don't want to know near bad enough to subject myself to watching though.

Comment

Many pundits think he has a good shot to unseat Trump but I am not so sure. The Dems count heavily on a big turnout from women and minorities - especially those who don't usually vote. I have a hard time believing ol' Joe would motivate that cohort to the polls.

Comment

I’m not a huge Trump fan, I voted for him and will vote for him again unless a better republican comes along. But the dumazz ain’t doing his self any favors with his tweets and arrogant attitude. It’s a real shame, you think he would be smarter than that.

I would not be surprised if he lost to Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              I’m not a huge Trump fan, I voted for him and will vote for him again unless a better republican comes along. But the dumazz ain’t doing his self any favors with his tweets and arrogant attitude. It’s a real shame, you think he would be smarter than that.

I would not be surprised if he lost to Biden.
                              I don't think he's nearly as dumb as his tweets make him out to be. I believe he purposely says things that are controversial because it's to his benefit. Does it tarnish the image of the Whitehouse? Yes. But it keeps him in it. No such thing as bad publicity. Besides, the majority of Americans would rather give their attention to Jerry Springer than politics. Now they can get both in one place.

Comment

Working...
                              X