Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome Nanners! Please tell more.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Just saw your other thread. Great looking stringer. And congrats

Comment

Comment

Anybody get out this weekend? I'ma gonna try to get out next weekend, Fri-Sunday (weather permitting).

Comment

Not here. Started to go to LBJ on Saturday- glad I didn't. Spent the weekend setting up the new patio furniture, new solenoid and rebuild carb for tractor, and put a new fuel pump on the boat.

Not sure about next weekend, Sunday is Easter.

Comment

Well, looks like my Sunday got planned for me. Winds are supposed to be higher Friday. Saturday is looking pretty good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Anybody get out this weekend? I'ma gonna try to get out next weekend, Fri-Sunday (weather permitting).

I’ll be out at Mccowan from Thursday-Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A big rise in water level is coming. 19k cfs being released from Granbury.

Comment

Not to mention the 6k fps in Blum on the Nolan earlier at 10 feet. Going to be chocolate milk for a few days.

Comment

Looks like the lake level has come up 2 foot in the last 24 hours.

Comment

And has now gained another 1.20 feet since my last post this morning. "Current-ly" 3.22 feet above normal.

Good news is Granbury has cut it's release back to 8,339 cfs.

Comment

3.87 feet above normal. And still rising. Granbury still releasing.

Comment

Muddy water but fish are still biting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

W lake is up 4.42 feet above normal. Catfishing should be good along the banks.

A lake is up 4.02 feet above normal.

Granbury is still releasing over 7k cfs. PK is releasing over 2K cfs. W lake is releasing over 6k cfs. Fishing should be good below the dams.

Comment

Went today to see about campsites for mid-month, water over the boat ramp road at Kimble Bend, some sites closed and ramp closed at Plowman, may have to bite the bullet and check out Joe Pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X