Feeder Timers 😡😡😡

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
    Im getting tired of replacing all of my feeder timers every season. It’s getting to be an expensive endeavor at $40 a pop. Been using the Moultrie digital ones like you get at Walmart, but they only last a year, maybe 2. Anyone have any recommendations for a timer that lasts?
    HCR Timers!

Comment

I have it and didn’t realize it was that highly rated!
      Came with my Krivoman feeder 4 years ago and no problems.

Comment

I have a “The Timer” that I got in 2008. Its still going like new. The “Plan B” is another model by the same works great. It’s just a little cheaper version.

Comment

Originally posted by MPADILLA View Post
          Under the run time what is the difference in the 2 battery symbols?
          The bottom battery icon is what you have in your power battery that spins the motor. That would be the 12v battery. The icon just above that is the power in the 2 AA batteries that are in the Timer itself. Other words, when you disconnect the 12v battery, the Timer will retain all your settings.

Comment

Same 4 "The Timers" for 11 years.....no problems.

Have two more on pig feeders her local.

Moultrie is save money now pay me later....again....and again....and again..

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
              Any of you guy's using The Timer feeder having to adjust the clock every 2 months. It sees to work great but looses mintues every week. I have them in 3 of my feeders with The Remote and having this issue.
              Haven’t had that problem but I do have one that feeds 30 minutes early. Time is right, feed time is where I want it on the display, but it simply feeds 30 minutes before the set feed time. Still scratching my head on that one, but that’s the only problem I’ve had out of 14 plus feeders. I’ve had a few go bad after a while, but by β€œwhile,” I mean 5 years.

Comment

The timer, foreverlast has one similar and I’ve had good luck with my all seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
                  Any of you guy's using The Timer feeder having to adjust the clock every 2 months. It sees to work great but looses mintues every week. I have them in 3 of my feeders with The Remote and having this issue.

Exchange it after season at any Timer dealer. They had a bad run and will exchange them if still in warranty. One of our members had that happen and the new one is great.

Comment

The Timer, did anyone say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                      The single-battery moultrie’s are junk, IMO. But we have a few of the β€œdeluxe” moultries (that take two batteries) that have been in service almost ten years.
                      I have had good luck with Allseasons timer and Everlast timer. But I have a Moultrie prohunter timer with duel battery hook-up that has been a tank. It is at least 10 years old and has Never missed a beat. It is the Only Moultrie product that I will ever have and has a lifetime warranty. It has been very impressive..they are like $79 at Academy.

Comment

There’s feeder timers out there besides The Timer?!

Comment

The timer. If you want your entire feeder emptied. They should have recalled their defective timers but didn't.

Comment

I use Texas Hunter timers/motors/housing. I've got six of them, and two that have been running for over ten years, without any problems. Its simple to operate time settings, pretty much idiot proof(the real reason I use them....lol).

Comment

The Timer

Comment

It's probably time for the TIMER, if it hasn't been mentioned

Comment

Working...
                                X