Ozonics trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics trouble.

I know they are sponsor and thought maybe somebody here to put me in touch. I thought they were fellow TBH'ers also. Recharger not working at all now for the HR300. The unit is only about a year old I was going to try to send them an email but figured I might try here first. Anyone else have that problem...

The battery won't charge or the battery charger is not working?

Comment

Are the lights coming on when you plug it in?

Comment

If you can’t get it resolved, email them and then send it back. Mine wasn’t blowing ozone anymore and sent it back to get worked on. I had it back in about 2.5 weeks fixed

Comment

No lights come at all...

Comment

Originally posted by firehot View Post
            No lights come at all...
            Is battery in charger when you plug it in? Try plugging in charger then adding the battery

Comment

Mine started doing the same thing a couple weeks ago. Plug charger in and dont get any lights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My battery seems to me shrinking in capacity. No lights on charger and no smarty feats prevent overcharge which seems to reduce capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A quick call to customer service should put you on the path to a resolution. Those guys are good at their jobs.

Comment

Go to the source......

The patented scent elimination technology of Ozonics is scientifically proven to be the best scent control solution in the hunting industry. You'll get closer to more animals and bigger game with Ozonics scent eliminators.

Comment

Working...
                    X