Storage building/shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storage building/shops

Looking to build a new out building at our new house. Ideally I would like one large enough to store a future camper, but having trouble convincing the wife we should hold on building one until we can afford one that size. She wants to go ahead and get one built ASAP and we have looked at the Mueller kits, 18x21.

Any other vendors I should be looking at?

Get quotes from a builder that does the weld up. Welded ones are allegedly a little less. Go as big as you can. They fill up fast.

Comment

Check out the carport builders. They make some good stuff for a lot cheaper than the red iron buildings like mueller. They will customize them to whatever you want and be plenty stable. We had a 30x40 with 3 10x10 doors and a couple regular doors with a windstorm certification for a fraction of the price of mueller doing the same design.

Red iron buildings have their place just for what we wanted and our budget we went with a building from superior carports and couldn’t be happier.

Comment

J and I in madill ok. Have bldg. kits that are pretty reasonable prices.

Comment

Working...
        X