huntnshoot.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huntnshoot.com

I found this sweet hog hunting ranch in east texas. Very nice people and very helpful. Stalking hogs was a big time education on hunting with a bow. Nothing like shoot at an indoor range I would highly suggest this place for both beginners and experts. Their hunting staff really knows the art of bow hunting. I killed 2 hogs and chased em all weekend learning how to stalk. I can't wait to go back...
    joel

huntandshoot

Your experience must have been better than mine. Five (maybe six I can't recall now) went earlier last year and it was not a good time. nobody shot anything. the hogs had been run to death, would not come to corn and was generally a poor hunting time, but a great buddies time as it was great to spend a day with friends.

Comment

Always love the first post pumping up some ranch in the Rate the Day Lease area.

Comment

sounds like yall had a good hunt

Comment

congrats on the two piggies

Comment

I went to huntnshoot with my younger bro and 2 of his 16 year old friends and we killed 10 pigs between the 4 of us in a day and a half hunting. Staff are great down to earth people, will definitely be making a few return trips.

Comment

I have been there a few times as well. First time, was myself and a buddy(only 2 of us) We killed 3 each that time. I went solo another time, and didnt even sit the feeders. Was only able to shoot two that time. Great staff. Enjoyable way to spend the day with a few friends.

Comment

I tried www.huntnshoot.com but wasn't able to get the site. Can someone post the correct site address please. Thanks

Comment

That is the right link. I just clicked on it in your post, and it brought me right to the site.

Comment

Sounds cool!

Comment

congrats on the pigs, looks like a good place, wish the website hada little more info on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X