First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Point

I Am New To This Site And Would Like To Know If Anyone Has Been To Firstpoint In Maverick Co. In The Last Few Weeks. If So, What Pastures Were You In, And How Did You Do. I Am Going To Be There Dec.3-7. Thanks

See First point by ArrowedC. Lots of info there.

Comment

did you do any good on your hunt? Were they starting to chase does? I have a 4 day booked starting Dec.20th. I have been twice and lucky enough to take a buck both times. Any info would be great.

Comment

I have an extra spot for Jan. 2nd-6th. if interested e-mail me at
        bowhunter71@gt.rr.com

Comment

Scooter, The Bucks Were Not Chasing, They Were Still In Bachlor Groups. Saw A Shooter Each Day, Missed A 150" 10 Point The Second Day. We Hunted Pasture 12. Good Luck With Your Hunt, Remember To Hide Very Well. Let Me Know How You Do. Jd

Comment

Scooter, I'd like to go with you if you still have that opening...give me a call.

Comment

I Am Going To First Point Jan 6 11 Can Anybody Give Me A Recent Update ?

Comment

I Have Been To First Point The Last 3 Years And Have Had A Great Hunting Expierence Every Time . I Have Hunted Pasture 5 Last 2 Years And Seen 140-150 Class Deer Each Year.

Comment

just wanted to know if bucks are in rut yet ? and if anyone has any updates on first point or new tips . looking forward to going hunting in jan. have been there 3 times on or around dec. 15-19. 2 years ago we hit the rut perfict 4 deer killed in our group of 6 people.

Comment

Working...
                  X