Firstpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Our group of nine just got back yesterday. Some of the guys saw a whole lot of deer and some didnt see much. We had one missed shot, one wound with no recovery, and a total of probably 8-9 shooters seen. It is a really good place and we had a blast. The deer are very educated but when you find the areas they are working, you will have action. I did shoot a hog in camp Monday night while we were cooking supper.

Comment

First point

For those who have been to FP. What pastures did you hunt and were they any good.

Comment

My brother in law and myself hunted pasture 12 and it was pretty good once we found where the deer were really working. Some of our group also hunted 13 and had a lot of shooters there.

Comment

just got back today saw 3 bucks all in range only 1 shooter. he heard my release click and got away. our group saw several young bucks.one guy missed a shooter 9 point.good place but very hard hunting.dont put corn out in the afternoons,the deer will go around it they are use to trickles that the feed truck puts out.smart deer.good luck all.

Comment

looks there are some nice bucks according to their web site.

Comment

Anyone hunted lately? and what pastures?

Comment

I have an extra spot for Jan. 2nd-6th if anyone is interested e-mail me at,
                  bowhunter71@gt.rr.com

Comment

Working...
                  X