No announcement yet.

Name this machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The knowledge base that is the Green Screen is utterly amazing! Someone on here knows about literally everything we can imagine!! Took less than 20 minutes to not only ID the dang thing, but post up about everything one would want to know about it!! Amazing!

Comment

Thanks guys! Knew I could count on y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        The knowledge base that is the Green Screen is utterly amazing! Someone on here knows about literally everything we can imagine!! Took less than 20 minutes to not only ID the dang thing, but post up about everything one would want to know about it!! Amazing!
        Exactly why I ask questions here instead of trying to figure out the best key word in Google

Comment

Fairly sure that’s an AGCO IDEAL prototype. Knew it didn’t have any similarities with John Deere or Case.

Edit: the unload auger appears to be a hinged design. That does solve the issue of it snagging things from behind when you turn along side field edges or trees and telephone poles in general. But I wonder how beefy the hinged part is. And how does it adequately seat into the other section without causing wear issues and seed spillage as hours of use accumulate?
          Last edited by Worksalot; 11-19-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Here in Minnesota a combine with tracks like that is mostly used to harvest cultivated "wild" rice. They go thru about anything. When they do get stuck, they are STUCK!

Comment

I like the name "Thumper"

Comment

Super fast feeder filler!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                  Super fast feeder filler!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I was beginning to think of it as a big, super costly,mobile feeder. Just need a corn header to harvest with and a good mature stand of corn.

Not including fuel, hauling fees, insurance, permits and such, it’ll only cost somewhere over $400,000. Or maybe less depending on header size and whether you buy a first year model. Better just find an older Gleaner model from the 1980’s at auction.
                  Last edited by Worksalot; 11-19-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Yep combine without header attached.

Comment

Working...
                    X