X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Yeah. I'll see if I can download it and send it to you somehow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I told him it was probably on their website. I haven't looked, but if it's there I'll tell him to quit being lazy and download it. All the Beachbody workouts I've done have had a schedule. I was just making sure this wasn't something different.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got back on the train this week!

6 days in a row so far and tomorrow will be 7

Feels good but extremely weak from me slacking the last couple months

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        I told him it was probably on their website. I haven't looked, but if it's there I'll tell him to quit being lazy and download it. All the Beachbody workouts I've done have had a schedule. I was just making sure this wasn't something different.

You can do either sweat (what I just finished) or sculpt. I'm thinking of doing another round but doing sculpt this time. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
          You can do either sweat (what I just finished) or sculpt. I'm thinking of doing another round but doing sculpt this time. Haven't decided yet.

Thank you! Good luck, going forward.

Comment

Arms and abs were yesterday

Shoulders and cardio this morning

Comment

Snatch drills
              squats
              Incline press
              Bench press
              Pec Deck
              Hammer Curls
              Cable Curls
              Abs

Comment

Still walking on the treadmill, increasing speed and distance. All good so far. Doctor's appt tomorrow, so I'll see what he says about increasing my workout intensity somewhat.

Comment

Power cleans
                  Behind the neck bb ohp
                  Rear delts on pec dec/crunches
                  DB lateral raises/Oblique twist

Comment

Gains have been pretty slow for me lately, I’ve been focusing to much on hunting rather than lifting. Weighed in at 221 this morning from 235 so I’m still on track.

I’m looking for a solid work out routine any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                      Gains have been pretty slow for me lately, I’ve been focusing to much on hunting rather than lifting. Weighed in at 221 this morning from 235 so I’m still on track.

I’m looking for a solid work out routine any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      This time of year sucks for my workout schedule as well! Hunting, time change, and holidays/vacation slow me every year. I can't stay consistent with working out, if I don't have some kind of program to follow. I've done several of the beach body programs and they're really good, for what they are. Pretty much a handful of the same workout videos repeated over 2 to 3 months. I've been doing athlean x (the AX-1 workout), for over a year now. I think I've had the most benefit and results from this program, than the others. Probably going to do another round of it, then look into AX-2 or another one of his workouts. Lots of free plans on the internet as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        This time of year sucks for my workout schedule as well! Hunting, time change, and holidays/vacation slow me every year. I can't stay consistent with working out, if I don't have some kind of program to follow. I've done several of the beach body programs and they're really good, for what they are. Pretty much a handful of the same workout videos repeated over 2 to 3 months. I've been doing athlean x (the AX-1 workout), for over a year now. I think I've had the most benefit and results from this program, than the others. Probably going to do another round of it, then look into AX-2 or another one of his workouts. Lots of free plans on the internet as well.

Thanks I’ll look into them.

Comment

I've been slacking. Going to the gym on a "when I feel like it" schedule and doing half-hearted workouts. My plantar fasciitis and golfer's elbow won't go away but I'm going to have to get back on a strict program. Gaining back a bunch of weight I lost. Grrrrrrr.

Comment

Cleans
                            Front squats
                            Bb rows/tricep v bar pushdowns
                            Lat pull downs/straight bar push downs
                            Abs

Comment

I started lift 4 on beach body this week. Really like it so far

Comment

I haven't been in the gym since the Friday before Thanksgiving. The GF and I went to the lease and I got the creeping crud while we were out there. It really sucks trying to hunt while hacking up a lung. It's taken me nearly a week to get rid of it.

We made it in this morning for back and legs. Warm up on treadmill followed by 3 warmup sets then supersets 3-4X10.

T-bar rows/leg extension
                                Inverse row/Bilateral leg press/seated calf raise
                                Ring pullups/Goblet squat

Chest and biceps tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X