No announcement yet.

Menard 2018-2019 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I was curious on the dollar amount per critter.

Comment

Young bucks are chasing but still haven't seen any mature bucks chasing. Shot a yote this morning, may take it in for bounty.

Comment

Reports are slow this past weekend. Hopefully it picks up for this thanksgiving weekend!

Comment

Anybody know what the bounty is for Yotes at Kothmann's?

Comment

$50 I think and $15 for pigs

Comment

Will be just West of Menard this Thursday through Sunday.

Hoping the animals are hungry after the rut - I'm basically on doe and cull buck patrol, so should be fun regardless. Looking forward to a campfire and no humans more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                Will be just West of Menard this Thursday through Sunday.

Hoping the animals are hungry after the rut - I'm basically on doe and cull buck patrol, so should be fun regardless. Looking forward to a campfire and no humans more than anything.
                Same location and time for me as well. As of today the covert cameras are not showing much at the feeders still which is odd. But im sure the cows and pigs being there has a lot to do with that. Have seen quite a few broken up bucks last few days.

Comment

Got back yesterday, a few bucks still chasing but not very much activity at the feeders at all

Comment

A buddy and I get invited to hunt in Menard every year for does, cull bucks and pigs. We were there a couple weeks ago and saw a ton of deer. I shot this big 4 point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got back yesterday, saw 4 bucks my previous trip but nothing at the feeders this time. I saw a hog, 2 foxes, a spike, and a few bucks chasing nearby my property. Nothing but the hog at the feeders.

Comment

Man sure do miss Menard hunting, especially Ojeda's. Good work.

Comment

I was there for 4 or 5 days this past week and the feeder activity for mine was next to nothing. I did have a mature 8 come in on Monday night but I still think he can be a better deer next year (hopefully with some more rain during the growing season). Several of our rifle hunters were seeing good numbers but not a lot of bucks that were older. Hoping by Christmas we can get some good cold weather and it will change things for the better.

Comment

Any rainfall /weather reports with Fridays weather event?

Comment

Hunted Thursday - Sunday morning. Very slow overall with zero deer shot between 7 of us. Saw a bunch of youngsters but only 1 shooter buck and the guy looking for a big buck wasn’t at the right stand. He never showed back up. I shot a 256-lb hog. Weather was terrible,but still fun being out there.

Comment

Bitbackshot- that boar is a bruiser, congrats on getting him off the place, I’m sure the sows appreciate it [emoji51].

Comment

Working...
                                X