No announcement yet.

Septic System Magnolia Plantersville area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each county/city is different on how septic systems are handled. I have had 1 conventional and 2 aerobic systems and prefer the aerobic. Maintaining is very easy just a sprinkler head every now and then if I run over one that didn't retract. I have had the tank pumped out once in 8 years but that depends on the size and usage. The aerator went out twice but with a 30 dollar kit fixed it in about an hour and no pump issues. You may need to add chlorine again depending on the waste water condition. here's a link with some info.
    On-site sewage facilities, or OSSFs, must be designed on the basis of a site evaluation that accounts for local conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      I also have 2 500 gallon tanks and this is what I was hoping to do.
      Do mind sharing how much it cost??
      Sorry for the delay, bud. Just checked back on this thread.

In 2000, mine was $4400 and the guy was a jack***, but the cheapest around here. I didn't keep him as the maintenance guy as I caught him/his son not doing the inspections as required. The guy I use now was a fellow officer in the PD and he chose to open his own business. The system is the one where I have to buy and drop in the tablets. The better system is to only add a gallon of cheap bleach every month or so. I just haven't had my guy change it over ($200 the last time he suggested it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
        Sorry for the delay, bud. Just checked back on this thread.

In 2000, mine was $4400 and the guy was a jack***, but the cheapest around here. I didn't keep him as the maintenance guy as I caught him/his son not doing the inspections as required. The guy I use now was a fellow officer in the PD and he chose to open his own business. The system is the one where I have to buy and drop in the tablets. The better system is to only add a gallon of cheap bleach every month or so. I just haven't had my guy change it over ($200 the last time he suggested it.)
        Thanks for the info!

Comment

Everything in Williamson County has been quoted 12-15K.

Comment

Working...
          X