• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMH!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cool video! Thanks for sharing the video and explanation on how you did it!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        I don't know when Gary started actually shooting trad. But I know when I did. I have been at it for a measly 4.5 years. Still just a newby trying to soak it all up and figure it out. I have learned a ton from some great fellas on here... alot of which don't post much, or at all.

There is a big difference in my book between questioning to understand vs questioning to argue. I have heard lots of advice that doesnt work for me... but I dont try to be openly condescending about it... a trait that follows the theme of this group for years.

But there has been a voice of negativity lately... one of throwing advice back in peoples face... belittling thier experience and just comparing it to thier own... a vein of judgemental nature.

I have met Gary once and he was rude and condescending to me directly as well as others. I give people online the benefit of the doubt until I have met them.

I chose to ignore it publically on here... but yes, I drew the line when it turned into giving advice about things that did more harm than good.

It also did raise my hackles more recently when he posted outside the the trad forum and threw the trad forum under the bus... that was intentional snarkiness and condescending tone that set me off... maybe you didn't see it... or it didn't bug you.

It did me. Plenty of folks spent alot of time on here helping people... they are humble and don't look for praise... I try my best to be like those people. Uplifting, encouraging, and not argumentative, sharing what others have taught me.

For the record... I am an average, at best, hunter and trad bow hunter. There are way too many folks on here that hunt and shoot on a much higher level. While I appreciate the kind words, I am not deserving. So even though I think Gary started a few years after me, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Now... I do care what people think of me. It's something more people should do so that they keep thier actions in check. And because of that... even though there is a much bigger picture than you have painted... i respect that this looks differently to those who have not been around much.... or that I have become the negativity that bothered me so much in the first place.

And with that... i apoologize for ruining your TBH experience. I am out and will once again filter stuff out and maybe just take a break all together from this site.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I understand what you're saying and I'm sure there is more to the story. I've learned in my line of work that there ALWAYS is. I never intended my comments to be a personal attack on either of you. I only intended to call out the constant bickering. I don't care if you and Gary dislike each other from now until I can outshoot RickBarbee. I just don't want to be a part of it and I don't think that I should have to avoid the Trad page to stay out of it.

I know how it can be sometimes when personalities don't jive and how it can become a constant theme. That is what I noticed and what I was calling to the table. Like I said earlier I enjoy most all the information that both of y'all provide the forum individually and don't want to sound like I'm complaining about either of you on a personal level because that is not the case.

I just like to read through the trad threads without knowing that an argument between the same people over the same topic is going to be the end result not matter what the OP was actually about.

That being said if either of you are ever up around Hagerman or that general area look me up and Ill buy you a cold beer or two.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
          I understand what you're saying and I'm sure there is more to the story. I've learned in my line of work that there ALWAYS is. I never intended my comments to be a personal attack on either of you. I only intended to call out the constant bickering. I don't care if you and Gary dislike each other from now until I can outshoot RickBarbee. I just don't want to be a part of it and I don't think that I should have to avoid the Trad page to stay out of it.

I know how it can be sometimes when personalities don't jive and how it can become a constant theme. That is what I noticed and what I was calling to the table. Like I said earlier I enjoy most all the information that both of y'all provide the forum individually and don't want to sound like I'm complaining about either of you on a personal level because that is not the case.

I just like to read through the trad threads without knowing that an argument between the same people over the same topic is going to be the end result not matter what the OP was actually about.

That being said if either of you are ever up around Hagerman or that general area look me up and Ill buy you a cold beer or two.
          So you're gonna reward their bad behavior? I haven't argued with anyone and nobody is offering to buy me a beer. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
            So you're gonna reward their bad behavior? I haven't argued with anyone and nobody is offering to buy me a beer. Sheesh.
            Lol. Not rewarding bad behavior. I’m just saying knock it off and no hard feelings.

Comment

Dang! I'll buy you a beer if you'll start shooting your stickbow again!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                And I’ll buy you one just because. I didn’t mean to leave you out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                  X2

Gary

Comment

LOL!! I haven't give it up or anything. I just gotta get it back together. I have been shooting better on targets than I ever have most of the summer. I just let losing that deer get in my head a little bit I guess.

Comment

But, I'm up to 3 beers from that one post!!

Comment

But, I'm up to 3 beers from that one post!!
                        Ha! I don’t like any of these guys! How many beers can I get for that?

Comment

100 Yard Bottle Bomb Shot

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post

Don’t buy him ^^^^^ any beers......unless you fancy watching him run around in his underwear!! 🤣[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]🤣

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                            Is woody's (I think that was the name of the beer joint) still open in mineral wells?

Comment

Is woody's (I think that was the name of the beer joint) still open in mineral wells?
                              Don't do it!! If he doesn't show up in his underwear, he's gonna start texting you pics!! But like Buff says, he does get kinda shiny when he gets to drinkin!!

Comment

Yeah Woody’s is still open and busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X