No announcement yet.

Dangit!!! Prostate cancer returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was good talking to you the other day Randy. You catch any fish on your trip?

I got my wife home, she is feeling a little better every day. She actually went in and worked a half day yesterday at the hospital catching up on a bunch of admin paperwork that had stacked up on her. I imagine by next week she will be trying to work at least some every day, at least for a few hours.

Comment

Prayers continuing for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers! My marker numbers are still good, and I have no symptoms at this time! I'm doing fine and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Bownanza in a few weeks.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.

Great news! Hope you continue to feel good and keep getting good reports!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Great news....prayers continuing!!!

Comment

Prayers sent your way. I need to get blood work done as I am now at that age demographic.

Comment

Prayers up Randy and glad to see the latest news!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers! My marker numbers are still good, and I have no symptoms at this time! I'm doing fine and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Bownanza in a few weeks.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.

Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks to you and the others who have brought this up and talked about it. My brother was diagnosed with Prostate cancer a few years ago and went through the surgery to have his prostate removed. The doctors told him then that regardless of how well everything goes, there is a 7% chance of it returning. So far he is good but you never know what tomorrow brings.

PLEASE guys if you haven't been checked, please do so and get a physical every year.

Comment

Prayers sent from here as well good man. Just now saw this, glad to hear your numbers are within tolerance now.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                      Randy you need to join Prostate Cancer support network zero connect. On facebook, good source for questions and to help others with your support.
                      Thanks for that info. I joined and immediately saw a post that I could relate to and answer some questions. I also have learned how much treatment and knowledge have changed in the last 20 years.

Again, thanks to all of you for your kind words.

Comment

Praying for you!

Comment

Great news Burn...you are still in our prayers!

Comment

Dangit to heck Randy!

Prayers up for you!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Randy. You're a good man and I pray that your marker numbers stay good.

I remember once years ago (more than 12 years ago) I stopped posting as much as I used to on TBH. One day you shot me a private message to say you missed my contributions to the site and hoped all was well.

I never forgot that and since have tried to reach out to people in that spirit because you taught me to do it. It mattered to me that I mattered to you at that moment. So I pay it back because of Randy.

Comment

Wow, Jordan! That was a long time ago. Glad you "rejoined" us. Thanks for your kind words.

Comment

Working...
                                X