ERCOT at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERCOT at it again

No power anywhere in Rankin. Said it was a transmission problem. I think they are relying on too much green energy. When the wind doesn't blow and it's cloudy like it is here today, they don't have enough reliable power so they make up some BS and trip out some power for a while. Anyone else get cut off today at noon?

Welcome to Green energy. Sooooooo reliable.

Comment

Dang, that's terrible. Very little of the windmill farm energy down there even provides local. The whole thing is a scam

Comment

PowerOutage.us tracks, records, and aggregates power outages across the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Dang, that's terrible. Very little of the windmill farm energy down there even provides local. The whole thing is a scam
          Yes sir. 150 windmills 2 miles from town and a transmission line 1/4 mile from town.

Comment

No clue about Rankin, but all the windmills around me in Mills county send their power to Houston.

Comment

Dang it, boerne area is having rolling blackouts, just long enough to keep everything resetting and rebooting

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                No power anywhere in Rankin. Said it was a transmission problem. I think they are relying on too much green energy. When the wind doesn't blow and it's cloudy like it is here today, they don't have enough reliable power so they make up some BS and trip out some power for a while. Anyone else get cut off today at noon?
                Our Crane Station was without it until 11 this morning. I was 5 miles north of Rankin all morning until noon today and it had power. But when i rolled up to the site they had a guy sleeping there due to power issues througjout the night

Comment

Working...
                X