Drones over Grayson County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drones over Grayson County

Anybody know who is operating all of these drones over Southern Grayson County? More importantly, why? I don't know squat about drones but I can tell these are large commercial type drones. We see them at least one evening a week. They'll fly a couple hundred feet or less right over our house. The wife and I just counted 6 different ones in all directions. Strange. What could they be looking for?

Looking to see who's home. Burglary coming

Comment

Aliens

Biden and Beto coming for your guns

Comment

Crap appraisal district

Comment

Looking for a pot farm.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw roofers today flying them to try and sell roofs from the hail storm last week.

Comment

All good ideas of why they may be around. I've had some of the same thoughts. This has been going on for months. I was hoping someone would know for sure.

Comment

County appraisal district. @ssholes.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  Crap appraisal district
                  If they have 6 commercial drones they are not hurting for money

Comment

Crap appraisal district is right. Wanna be Dallas up here

Comment

If it is the appraisal district I wonder why they only fly these in the evenings and why they do it so often?

Comment

If they are flying that often and in the evening, does not sound like the appraisal district. In the county we are in, the appraisal district flies a air plane, don't know if they contract someone or if they own the plane. It's the same plane every year. It flies back and forth all day for days. They obviously have cameras in the plan and are taking pictures in rows. So they are flying back and forth. They also fly in the winter, I don't remember if they are flying in December or January. But they fly the whole county in about a week, maybe a bit longer. They fly during the winter so there are no leaves on the trees. When you find areal photos of areas, and the trees don't have leaves and the grass is all dead, those are probably county appraisal district pictures.
                        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 03-03-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Mr. Green Jeans

Comment

Could be inspecting pipelines or utilities

Comment

Skeet Practice

Comment

Working...
                              X