Can this be fixed? F-250 bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be fixed? F-250 bumper

I bumped into one of those bollards at the gas station yesterday. Can this be fixed or would I have to buy a whole bumper? I take good care of my stuff and it's bugging me.

Anybody have a 2017 - 2019 F250 front bumper they want to get rid of?
    Attached Files

Call it a whiskey dent and move on!

Comment

Honestly it’s probably cheapest to go on Craigslist or whatever and find a take off bumper and just swap it. People are always putting on ranch hand bumpers and stuff.

Comment

It would bother me too but then I'd get over it Or purchase a whole heavy duty bumper replacement you may be able to find one on Craigslist . check with truck Outfitter companies, they have bone yards full of fresh take offs that people don't want to take home with them.
        Last edited by Bucknaked; 06-17-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

It would bother me, you might be able to hammer it out but its gonna leave a crease in the chrome

Comment

Get one from a pick and pull or go replacement as stated above. If you go replacement you might as well go full replacement for the front. But then you’ll need a leveling kit for the weight of the full front replacement as well. Aesthetics you know so that $600 ding just turned into 4 grand. Lol

Comment

Get a 2x4, round the corners, pull the bumper, and hammer it out with a 5lb hammer pounding the 2x4.

Some dickweed hit my rear bumper last weekend and didn't leave a note, so going to fix the dent this way myself.

Comment

Looks like a good enough reason for a new ranch hand!

Comment

Ouch that’s a expensive dent ! I have handicap plates and every parking spot has a pipe & cement sign and tight space to Park in with a big truck , I have removed the OEM and have a ranch hand with the OEM sensors in them , after kissing the signs a couple of times

Comment

There was one in the classifieds the other day. I think 2017-2022 should fit. At least I know my grill guard on my 2019 fit on my 2022. Not sure of the bumpers.

Or get a Ranch Hand Grill guard and you
                    Won’t even see it.
                    Last edited by captainsling; 06-17-2022, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I have a 2022 available.

Comment

Sent you a message, I have one.

Comment

Got a ‘17 f250 front bumper as well if you are in South Texas

Comment

Did the same thing and found a take off bumper to replace and cussed the whole time while changing it out but was my fault anyways.

Comment

Working...
                            X