Graboski taxidermy CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graboski taxidermy CC

Anyone else having issues with this dude???
    He won’t call or return anyones texts or calls , there is a bunch of people I’ve seen on Facebook saying the same thing. 2-3-4 years!!!!
    I have my first and only archery bull with him and it’s been over a year. I just want my stick back so I can take it somewhere else!!
    He has hundreds of people left in the dark Im sure…

What Can be done legally???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go knock on his door.

Comment

I've seen a lot of the reports you're talking about. I stopped using him 4-5 years ago just over his general attitude. He has a few customers that send him a lot of work, and I Think he prioritizes that to an extreme level.

Comment

Taxidermy work may take over a year but ghosting is unacceptable.

Comment

Guy got in over his head with taking in too much stuff trying to be a mega shop before he was prepared. I might see him at an upcoming convention. Anything you want me to pass along to him?

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            I'd go knock on his door.

Lots of people I know have gone. He is closed “ appointment only” and he is never there. Got a buddy that drives by there daily and no luck .

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
              Guy got in over his head with taking in too much stuff trying to be a mega shop before he was prepared. I might see him at an upcoming convention. Anything you want me to pass along to him?
              Yep, ask him where my wife's red sheep is. The hunt was a grad gift for her masters degree. He has had the sheep and my deposit for over 4 years now, claims the tannery screwed up the cape and says he is trying to find a replacement cape. Joe, How hard is it to find a replacement cape for a red sheep? Just need an idea if its really that hard to find one.

Comment

Have someone call him from a different #
                Let him know you want to drop off a exotic. Go with him, let him make contact then go retrieve your item

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                  Let him know you want to drop off a exotic. Go with him, let him make contact then go retrieve your item
                  Absolutely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post

Not taking new work and has his phone set up to ignore ur call if it’s a new number he doesn’t have saved . I’ve tried lol

Comment

Call the Sheriff.

Comment

Does he work out of his house or a business? What's his first name ?

Comment

Stickman, PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            Does he work out of his house or a business? What's his first name ?

Business - Wally

Comment

Why is this such a common problem with taxidermist?
                              My last mount was dropped off at my local guy’s shop here in town , he disappeared then
                              Popped up in blanco, then San Marcos, luckily his mother in law lives down the road and picked up and delivered my buck .
                              I have lost a couple of nice trophy from taxidermist going AWOL

Comment

Working...
                              X