Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers

Comment

So tragic. Sounds like from an update that the truck crossed the centerline. I think about that driving 70 on a two lane road - doesn’t take much of a mistake to end horribly

Comment

Terrible
        Prayers up

Comment

My Lord!!
          Prayers for all involved and all affected

Comment

Wow that’s terrible. Praying

Comment

Man what a terrible loss. I feel so sad for those families. Prayers for them trying to cope with this senseless loss. I dont know how you ever get over that.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  So tragic. Sounds like from an update that the truck crossed the centerline. I think about that driving 70 on a two lane road - doesn’t take much of a mistake to end horribly
                  I traveled that road many times back in the day snd it has no shoulders and narrow lanes.

Comment

One of the female golfers who passed away is from my hometown, 30 miles down the road. Lots of prayers needed in Nocona and elsewhere...absolutely an awful tragedy for all involved

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Tragic
                      Only God can ease that pain
                      Unimaginable

Comment

Yes horrible deal. One of the players that passed was a very good friend and his entire family. Play Golf a couple times a month with his Grandpa and we all went to Church together for many years. Travis had a bright future in front of him, and it’s one of those big questions we all have with God. Why, why so early, why in such a time for all of those young men and women. Heartbreaking for all involved, prayers for the Garcia family and the Raines!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent. Very sad situation

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

I told my son when he first started driving a year or so ago, to prepare to go off road out here. Head on is worse than the ditches we have out here! But it’s a sad situation! Prayers up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible. Prayers for the family and friends of those that lost their life and for the recovery for the ones that were life flighted.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X